Picture from our last NADAC trial

Old May 18th 04, 03:36 PM
Robin Nuttall

Default Picture from our last NADAC trial

Viva and I participated in our last ever NADAC trial last weekend. Viva
actually managed an Open Gamblers Q. I never thought she'd do it, it was
a tunnel out to a jump, then the teeter and another jump. The thing was
that parallel with the teeter but closer to the handler was a set of 6
weaves. Given that Viva always sucks into me and that she also sucks to
weaves I didn't think there was a chance. But she did it and got a blue
with 39 Opening points! Here's a pictu

http://www.ddgraphix.com/viva/tunnel2004lr.jpg

Viva also finished her Novice Tunnelers. Cala got a Tunnelers Q, and
missed her other Q by a second when we kind of had a confab which ended
up with her jumping on top of the tunnel instead of going into it.

Ah well, on to CPE and back to AKC this weekend.

Old May 18th 04, 06:04 PM
Robin Nuttall

Debbie S wrote:

I"ll be interested to hear your views on CPE. Our largest, local
NADAC/USDAA club is considering dropping at least one NADAC trial to
start up CPE.

I think it sounds like loads of fun, and everyone I've spoken to who has
done it has been very enthusiastic. I think there's a reason it's
growing so rapidly--and you're at least the 10th club representative who
has told me they are seriously considering dropping NADAC for it.

I really don't want to do USDAA because I don't want to do Performance,
nor do I want to do the 6'3" aframe and the 26" jumps. And yes, I know
that not wanting to do Performance is a personal hangup. But I feel like
I've got a fit, capable dog who is not lesser in any way, so why would I
want to move her down in class. Perhaps not logical, but there it is.
And if I can do snooker *and* Gamblers *and* all the other CPE games all
in one place that's just bonus.