Unruly Puppy

Old May 22nd 04, 04:01 PM
B B

Default Unruly Puppy

I have a Heinz 57 pup. A real doll. I have other dogs a boxer and a
min-pin. Both were really potty trainable. She is a problem. I take her
out and she might or may not go and come in and go. I know her father
was a border collie, does this attention span problem have something to
do with that? I work in a nursing home and she "works" all night with me
and has her breaks but when I get home she is nuts and knows no
training. She is a very high strung dog! I got her at 12 weeks she is
about 16 now. I have never had such a high energy dog what should I do?
She goes to work with me 8 hours every night, I play with her, my other
dogs play with her. I would like to start agility with her she is very
very smart. I'm ready to start jogging to wear her out. So any help with
the potty and exercie questions would be appreciated! Thanks!