Now photos of Lucy & Pablo

Old May 25th 04, 04:36 PM
Chris Jung

Default Now photos of Lucy & Pablo

I've just uploaded some quick portraits of Lucy & Pablo. Go to:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisjjung/my_photos .

Chris her two smoothies and two little yappers
Pablo, Lucy, Sebastian and Gecko

Old May 25th 04, 08:49 PM

On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:36:22 GMT Chris Jung whittled these words:
I've just uploaded some quick portraits of Lucy & Pablo. Go to:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisjjung/my_photos .

Chris her two smoothies and two little yappers
Pablo, Lucy, Sebastian and Gecko

:-) those ears always have such character

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

Old May 25th 04, 09:00 PM
Debbie S

From: Chris Jung

I've just uploaded some quick portraits of Lucy & Pablo.

Beeeyooooootiful Smoothies!

Debbie
At least someone _else has to wear a stoopid bwankie. ~ Winston

Old May 25th 04, 09:00 PM
Debbie S

Old May 25th 04, 09:00 PM
Debbie S

Old May 26th 04, 11:18 AM
Chris Jung

wrote in message ...
On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:36:22 GMT Chris Jung whittled

these words:
I've just uploaded some quick portraits of Lucy & Pablo. Go to:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chrisjjung/my_photos .

Chris her two smoothies and two little yappers
Pablo, Lucy, Sebastian and Gecko

:-) those ears always have such character

Ha, though in the "Pablo & Lucy" folder I cropped Pablo's ears right off.. I
hardy ever just use a photo straight from the camera and I have a tendency
to crop tight. My new camera really captures a lot of detail and I was just
so taken with his eyes on the first image.

These past two weeks I've been playing with my new camera and I found it was
very easy to get good photos of Pablo, Lucy and Sebastian - photos that
looked nice and showed personality. Sebastian is a real ham. However
little Gecko just clams up whenever I point a camera at him. The photo of
his on the back steps is decent photo in that it captures what he looks like
but absolutely none of his real personality. Gecko is a joyful little guy
with an ever present big smile on his face. I'm very happy with the two
"What did you say!" and "Dinner Time, Happy Gecko!" photos because while the
composition sucks (I shot from above), that's Gecko's true expression.

Gecko and Sebastian are going home today. They have been fun little dogs.
They love to cuddle (they have two boys in their home and thus loooove
Soren). They are just bursting with intelligence & character. The only
downside has been barking. Collies can be barkers but their barking is low
pitched (especially Pablo's barks) and isn't so bad. But when Gecko barks,
it's goes right through my skull and can make window glass rattle. The main
treatment I've found is to keep him well exercised which cuts way down on
his yapping. When he gets yippy, I "sternly" tell him it's time for another
long march. Gecko loves his walks, when he sees me get out his little flexi,
he crows like a chicken.

Chris, her lovely smoothies and the two wee visitors,
Pablo, Lucy, Sebastian & Gecko