Rat Terrier

Old July 12th 03, 02:01 AM
tflfb

Default Rat Terrier

I have two one male 2yrs a female 1 yr, there brother and sister, from
different litters.

I don't think they are hyper, the male weight 15 the female 12lbs.

They were easy to house break, First night in the crates they made it all
night without a mess, the male never cried a bit first night away from the
litter, got him at 10 weeks, female whined 2 nights.

The male dominates the female, won't let her have any toys.

They shed alot of hair, they sleep in crates at night in our bedroom.

Male name is Ernie , female Sofee, there almost identical except for a spot
or two. The male is a couple of inches taller.

They spook easy!

Tom F
"Barb" wrote in message
I'd love to talk about Rat Terriers, anyone have one? We have a 4 month

old
puppy who is the sweetest thing. We didn't know anything about them, saw a

sign
in a yard, came home and read up on them and decided it was the puppy for

us.
People are always asking if he is a Jack Russell.

Barb- Loves to camp
Owner of lots of furry pets and 2 great kids

Old July 14th 03, 02:20 PM
Mike Leveille

My wife and I will never get any other type of dog except rat terrier! They
are very smart, loving, and playful. Nothing beats having them on your lap
while watching TV.

Mike