Looking to show my bullmastiff

Old November 5th 03, 04:47 AM
Jim

Default Looking to show my bullmastiff

My Bullmastiff is 18 months old and I would like to start getting him
into the show ring... If anyone out there can help me get started I
would appreciate it. I live in Jacksonville, Fl. but willing to
travel some. I am looking for a handler to train and show him. He
has awesome features and the best bloodlines... I will send pics to
those who are interested in helping.
Thanks.