Maybe you could help?

Old November 8th 05, 04:13 PM
Jenn

Default Maybe you could help?

I know this is a long shot, but I am in desperate need of help. I just
rescued a 5 month old rat terrier (6.5 lbs) to be a little sister/friend
to our beloved little 2 year old miniature pinscher.

After less than a week, although I was assured she had her shots, she
got very ill. I took her last night to the emergency animal hospital on
Patrick. After $200, she was diagnosed with Parvo.

I am not a rich woman and I love my babies. They are all I have since I
will never have any skinkids. Unfortunately, with what I spent last
night, I am very very low on funds and am worried that this sweet girl
will lose her life. I am going into another vet today (at the VCA on
Decatur) to start some treatments with what little money that I have
left. I have been involved in small breed rescue before and I hope that
someone out there will have a heart and help me with this.

I am not asking anyone to pick up the bill, but whatever donations you
might want to give ($1, $5. whatever) would be so appreciated. I can
provide vet documentation or any other info you might need so you know
that this is not a scam and that the money will be going to save Lilly's
life. She is such a blessing to us and our little min pin sure doesn't
want to lose his little sister.

If you want to donate.. please send via paypal to You
can also contact me there for more information. If you know a kind vet
who would be interested in helping or anything you might be able to do,
please contact me!! I have already found a vet that was recommended to
me and I am praying that they will take her. still, the treatment is
long and expensive. I am crying as I type this and I have not been
asleep in 2 days. I am administering her pedialyte every hour to two
hours and watching over her like a hawk.

Please help me save my little girl!! Our family just wouldn't be the
same without her, and the world would be just a little colder without
her here.

If you can't help, your prayers are appreciated.

Danielle M. Baxter
Las Vegas, Nevada

Old November 8th 05, 04:42 PM
crazy