Alaskan Malamutes

Old November 11th 05, 02:02 AM
mousepotato

Default Alaskan Malamutes

We're looking to adopt a Malamute from a Rescue group/org. close to N. W.
Ohio...
does anyone know how/who we could contact for more info? TIA
Susan

Old November 22nd 05, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Hi,Im looking as well, Im in Xenia, Ohio area, Columbus or Cinncinati,
closer to Dayton, male or female? age? have seen some nice dogs in
shelters on line, mostly males, Im undecided with what breed to choose,
looking for sled prospect, if you find one in your search, what about
Siberian? intrested or mix out of good stock? know where there are nice
pups, mal. and sib., accidental breeding, also malamute males. Dayton
Siberian Rescue, has nice rescues almost tempted, would like bigger dog
to fit my harnesses, take me longer distance no cat chasers. Wanna team
up sence were in similar area?Dorothy