a needy cause

Old December 1st 05, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default a needy cause

PLEASE GO HE
http://www.livingspoon.com/phy/phyphund2.html

Please post this into your own livejournal and send it to anybody that
you feel might be willing to help. Email it to your parents and say,
"This is a friend of mine. Give her ten bucks." Next time you're going
to eat at Chipotle, go home and have Ramen, then PayPal those saved six
dollars to me. I'd really appreciate it. Consider it a Christmas gift.

Old December 1st 05, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

on 2005-12-01 at 05:42 wrote:

Email it to your parents and say, "This is a friend of mine.
Give her ten bucks."

why on earth should i lie in order to scam money out of people
for you?

Next time you're going to eat at Chipotle, go home and have
Ramen, then PayPal those saved six dollars to me. I'd really
appreciate it. Consider it a Christmas gift.

my, but you *are* brazen. sorry, but i'm already eating ramen
to pay for my cat's surgery. it sucks, but it beats begging
complete strangers for money.

http://www.cat-sidh.net
http://cat-sidh.blogspot.com/
Old December 1st 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:50:22 -0500, shelly ,
clicked their heels and said:

my, but you *are* brazen. sorry, but i'm already eating ramen
to pay for my cat's surgery. it sucks, but it beats begging
complete strangers for money.

no kidding. To her previous post, I suggested she beg her own parents
for money and eay PB&J herself to save and pay for her dog's needs.
She's decided it's easier to ask strangers for money. I use my money
for the needs of my own pets. Why on earth would I send money to
someone as selfish as she seems to be?

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old December 2nd 05, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

im sorry that you are over whelmed by the vets fees but unless we insure
our dogs with a good policy we all stand to be over whelmed with vets
bills.

im afraid at xmas we all have our own crap to deal with. any extra money i
may have will be spent on any strays or emergencys i have with me over
xmas. you dont see me pleading for money.

Old December 2nd 05, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article outpets.com,
dallygirl wrote:
im sorry that you are over whelmed by the vets fees

Uh, Dally? You did it again.

Make it a Sony-free holiday.
Old December 2nd 05, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

did what? i dont think i spelt anything wrong but i didnt read the post
back after i typed it,but then i never do.am now though

and i thought i had been quite nice about it, i could have said on your
bike??????

Old December 2nd 05, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article outpets.com,
dallygirl wrote:
did what?

Fell for a scam.

If you receive email from Maryam Abacha asking for help
getting her money out of Nigeria, it's probably best to
delete it.

Make it a Sony-free holiday.
Old December 2nd 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

oh your right i thought it was a bit fishy but i still wanted to give the
benefit of the doubt.

it was my very narrow nice streak that spoke out