ADH is now officially, finally, and irrevocably DEAD

Old December 15th 05, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.breeds,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.behavior

Default ADH is now officially, finally, and irrevocably DEAD

You know Hate ful, It may be a fact that you know a little bit, about the
psychology of dogs. Heck maybe you even trained a couple. Like you I
agree,
that abusing the animal/student is counter productive to them learning.

Dog training is basically people training. Teaching people how to
communicate effectively with their dogs. To train people, you need to gain
their respect. You won't do that by abusing them, slandering them, calling
them names, etc. etc. ad nauseum.
I don't believe in your credentials, because I really don't think anyone
with your abusive attitude towards humans could maintain a proper
relationship with these people, who need to learn how to communicate with
their dogs.

Sadism won't work, any better with humans than it does with dogs.
Hitting people repeatedly with your cyber stick isn't gonna get any better
results with people than it would with dogs.

I've only been here a couple of weeks, and you are already making your way
towards my kill file. Because your a people abuser.

I truly believe you care about dogs. Of course I could be wrong.....
Maybe this is just the only place where you can find people to victimize.
While you practice your own brand of cyber sadism. I know on the street
out in the real world. It wouldn't be put up with. You know it, and I know
it.

Well said. The Puppy's Whiz should be in everyone's killfile. Block the
idiocy.