You Have Been Notified

Old December 16th 05, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

Default You Have Been Notified

Stop cross posting We are not interested in this crap
"Delphina" wrote in message
oups.com...
I guess there is no room at the inn, because the inn is the wrong place
anyway,cuz it is not about comerse, and howe the **** did you get as
enlightened as me? wierd, the song just came on ISIS it seems like
everywhere i go there you are. my mother and my true parent. i lovr you
because i have been an orphan for so long you told me when i grew up
you would show yourself to when i ate the roses and drank the lilly of
the valley water. you are the christconciousness. i love you. you in me
and me in you

Old December 18th 05, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

YOU HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

Old December 18th 05, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.dogs.health

bet your life on it.ISIS and that means SHO WHO IS AND WILL BE. Is+Is
or IS=IS