changes in canidae?

Old December 18th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default changes in canidae?

Hi Beth........I adopted a 5 year old female Bernese Mountain Dog about 2
months ago. (best dog we ever owned :-})I put her on Canidae and have
noticed she has dry flaky skin and itches. I am new to this brand of feed
and thought I would put some oil in her diet to compensate for it.
She is also a fussy eater for me and I tried samples of 3 different
brands of dog food when I first got her. She seemed to like this Canidae the
best but only eats 2 cups a day at the best of times. I top dress with a
teaspoon of Cottage Cheese to keep her interest up. She weights 95 pounds
and while I think the lighter these bigger breeds are, the better it is for
her I would like to see 5-10 pounds more on her!
I have been thinking to try another brand since for the 2 months I have
had her on it she has had minimal interest in the feed.
Back to lurking now ...........Sue

Canidae and Wellness Rob Dog health 5 February 28th 05 10:50 PM
canidae dog food in canada nox Dog health 3 August 15th 04 03:55 PM