show Dog is right

Old December 18th 05, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default show Dog is right

I am not a fan of the cops here due to all the ILLEGAL ACTIVITY such as
B.C. Bud and So they are TOO busy to deal with the REAL problems around
hear like not shooting dogs, so would all of you please call me or the
Valley Voice about this matter and do tell them in an e-mail about the
dog not getting medecine from the vet. or the operation paid for cuz
the cops just do not do their jobs cuz they Are In ON The Take. So come
on over to my house and have a cup of tea and let me know if any one
has any dogs I would like to get Show Dog a Companion so that he does
not gat so scared when he sees cops because i did get assaulted by one
and put in a hospital for a broken rib all because my husband hit me
and so Show Dog Bark is lonely cuz the cops are not wathing where they
are going with their guns they shoot dogs cuz they are busy protecting
their B.C.Bud!

Old December 21st 05, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

show dog, what are you talking about, you never got arested it was the
cop in nEW DENVEr who shot the dog in the back yard in the middle of
the afternoon in the orcard and you got so scared that you though you
were shot and i am going to take you to see the vet soon in Nakusp to
see if this will eventualy be resolved for you, i do think if the lousy
people on this site do not answer and keep being so bored and not do
something about letting ythe Valley Voice in New Denver know about it
and send in an e-mail to them to the letter to the editor you would
calm down and feel people do care about animals like dogs and cats. so
i am petitioning people to put your coplaints in to your local S.P.C.A
and such like places to have show dog be more calm.