Jerry has Snot in hiS nose

Old December 19th 05, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

Default Jerry has Snot in hiS nose

so he said to me, oh yah i am jesus and you are the sick one and then
he has these two dogs so he says any way like i sad we went to cayote
hot springs and my owner beacme dargon lady un she told that lil nogrrr
bitch margerita go to hell you poop ass i told you not to talk about
the abused ones being "creating thier own reality crap, stop blaming
the Victum' so any way like i was saying we left un she cried to me
well asny waty she did mnot cry i made that up cuz i show dog un i
dramatic un jerry his snot in the big nose blow in toilet bpipr cuz he
computer junkie like me cuz no one talk to me so i be driven crzy like
they said in trail hospital i not sick but i mozart un i play piano no
\more ivory kees want one with PLASTIC keys no way hoseah i play
invisible piano well any way like i was saying she is pretty in her chi
gong master coat un hicking boots so all was in perfect oreder and we
had a nice time at cayote hot springs
Get SOMe toilet paper and blow your nose jerry!

Old December 19th 05, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

any way like i said she told her i own this hot spring cuz you lost it
to the bank
later she told me she is going to buy it from the bank when jerry pays
her that is IF jerry ever pays her back the money he Stole from her
when they wrote that lame ass bible they have been peddling the one
with o crap my ipod just malfunctioned and i have resorted to talking
to computers and listening to music on a macine and i was moxart!

Old December 19th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

earth is harmed
better read the bible
better read the bible
do it over
and
over
and
over
and
stop reading the bible
buy me
cayote hot springs
so i can
give it back
to the children

Old December 19th 05, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue

jery have you blown your nose ?

White Bull Terrier Admin Dog breeds 27 September 6th 05 01:53 PM
White Bull Terrier AnimalBehaviorForensicSciencesResearchLaboratory@H Dog behavior 1 September 6th 05 01:39 PM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog behavior 36 August 3rd 05 08:55 AM
Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone Simon Adebisi Dog health 24 July 31st 05 11:45 PM
Secret peeing? Karl Johan Dog behavior 4 August 4th 03 03:06 PM