Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

Old January 3rd 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

Check out a new service we're working on for sending yourself timely
mobile alerts...

Sign up and refer 10 friends and you will earn a $25 Amazon gift card.

http://www.flashreminders.com/1101025/

Old January 3rd 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article . com,
wrote:
Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

No, but if I did my mobile phone, my PDA, and all of my
computers come with mechanisms to schedule alerts. Sheesh.

The federal debt limit has had to be raised four times
since George Bush took office.
Old January 4th 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

A clock and a brain seem to work well, thanks!

Old January 4th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

On 4 Jan 2006 02:26:05 GMT, Rocky wrote:

said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

Need a good way to remember when to give your pet their Meds?

A clock and a brain seem to work well, thanks!

I've even found old-fashioned calendars (paper!) to be of assistance
for this. And those little day-of-the-week pill containers...

Mustang Sally

Old January 4th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

thats whati was thinking sally but then i saw it was just a sales
campaign
i was going to suggest those day by day pill boxes,ah well.

Old January 5th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

"dallygirl" wrote in message
oups.com...
thats whati was thinking sally but then i saw it was just a sales
campaign
i was going to suggest those day by day pill boxes,ah well.

love those pill boxes! Load 'em up on Sunday - morning/evening for the
week. No more asking - did you remember to give her meds? It's a quick and
simple way to make sure that she's been fed, too... in a multiple human
household with multiple schedules. No pills, she ate.

Sue and Atty (who hates the idea because it means she can't get extra
dinners now that we KNOW she's eaten!)