Natural Balance food? Anyone recommend it or not?

Old January 25th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

Default Natural Balance food? Anyone recommend it or not?

Our dogs love the meat rolls and kibble. The reason we switched to Natural
Balance was several dogs had problems--weight gain, skin dander, dry
frizzy fur, itchy skin, always hungery, and terrible gas.
Natural Balance has only been used for three months. The overweight dog
lost 10+ pounds, when medication for years had done nothing. All the dogs
eat less and are more satisfied. They consume half as much and have more
energy. The other health issues are resolving. The food may cost more, but
we're paying for value to keep our precious pets with us longer. There
isn't a flavor they don't like. Appreciate committment from a company to
put a high quality product on the market for our beloved canine kids.
Thanks!!!