Dog Rescue Site List

Old May 1st 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Default Dog Rescue Site List

HI,

I have spent over a week creating as complete a list as I can of dog rescue
sites. They are listed by both state served and breed served. You can find
them at http://www.k9calendars.com/rescue/. If you know of any rescue site
that has a website that I haven't listed let me know so I can have the best
and most complete dog rescue site list possible.

(I also have a list of dog parks websites,
http://www.k9calendars.com/dogpark.htm, if you know any of them that I
missed let knwo know that too :-)

Mike

Old May 8th 06, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc

Wow I can see you put a lot of work into this list. I have a question do you
only want to list rescue groups for specific breeds or do you wish to list
groups that are just plain old general rescue groups? Reason I ask is
because I volunteer for one of those groups and I do not see our name listed
nor some other rescue groups in my area. Many of the rescue groups in our
area and I am sure other areas too, do not have rescue or humane in their
name so they would not be found my looking for them that way. A good source
for access to many many groups pure breed and mixes is on Petfinders.com
Again wow for all your work on the list I will be placing it in my favorites
so that when we rescue a pure breed we can call a local group that
specializes in that breed.

country_cinderella