MN Animal Cruelty Case

Old July 17th 03, 11:52 PM
Yankee Dame

Default MN Animal Cruelty Case

Hi Lizzie!
Did bothering alt.support.childfree get a little old for you? I've been
posting in rec.dogs.rescue for approximately a year now. It surprises me
to see the likes of you here, after reading your anti-dog sentiments in
asc.
This is as much "your" ng as it is mine. What gives?

Yank

Yo, Yankunt Dame, would you mind NOT spewing your drivel in my ng? I
promise if you keep your skanky ass out of my ng, I won't come to other
ngs to tell you TO **** OFF, DIE IN AGONY, AND BURN IN HELL.
Oh, by the way, the brat who hassled a parrot WILL DO THIS SORT OF
THING, OR WORSE, if no one stops him. Since the brat's breeders did such
a shitty job, he will. Way to go, moolette, go ahead, encourage brats to
hurt animals, by whining if anyone tries to stop him!
Yeah, The Children are The Future, and kids like the parrothassler and
this kid are it.