Chocolate Lab In S Wisconsin needs home-EMERGENCY

Old September 27th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
animalscry2

Default Chocolate Lab In S Wisconsin needs home-EMERGENCY

This lab right now is being left alone 24/7 in a house that the
owners moved out of. I talked to the owner today, & he told me
he's trying to find a home for him. This dog only gets out of the
house one time a day (If he's lucky). The owner tried
surrendering him to the Humane Society in Janesville, WI, but
they refused to take him. I have a picture of the dog, & can
email it to you if you want one.

This is a young dog.. Right now skittish, but with a little love
it won't take long to bring him around.

If you want contact info email me.

Old October 1st 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
tailwind

I run a small rescue shelter in Hawaii and will take this dog 1. If it is
healthy 2. If it is not vicious 3. If someone will pay its air passage
to me.

Old October 1st 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
diddy

in thread : "tailwind"
whittled the following words:

I run a small rescue shelter in Hawaii and will take this dog 1. If
it is healthy 2. If it is not vicious 3. If someone will pay its
air passage to me.

There is no quarantine in Hawaii anymore?