Itching skin due to Atopy

Old October 20th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Itching skin due to Atopy

If your dog suffers from itching, irritated skin from allergies, note
that most allergens enter through the skin, and adjunctive bathing with
colloidal oatmeal can be very effective at relieving these symptoms.

Ceapro Dermatology has a shampoo and conditioning spray with patented
oat actives that are 100% bioavailable and clinically proven to be most
effective at relieving red and itching skin.

For more info drop me a line through email

Tim

Old October 20th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Shelly

on 2006-10-20 at 15:31 wrote:

I buy an awful lot of dog stuff (I have seven of 'em) but I
don't buy anything from anyone skanky/shady/shaky enough that
they advertise on usenet.

I really liked the infomercial phraseology. "Ooooh!
Patented! Bioavailable! Colloidal! Clinically proven!
Shiny!" I mean, what does "bioavailable" mean in this
context? Saying something is "bioavailable" seems to me to be
pointless without an expression of degree. And is
bioavailability even desirable in this context? Do you *want*
topical skin conditioners to circulate systemically?

--
Shelly (Warning: see label for details)
Old October 20th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Suja

"Melinda Shore" wrote in message:

I buy an awful lot of dog stuff (I have seven of 'em)

It's coincidence, but I just got done dropping a packet buying dog treats
(mostly) for the beasts. Used to be I could scan everything and pick out
what I want in about 10 minutes. Now, there are pages upon pages to scour
through.

but I
don't buy anything from anyone skanky/shady/shaky enough
that they advertise on usenet.

You can say that again.

Suja