Need Contest & Games Ideas

Old August 28th 03, 04:00 AM
michael kevin michael

Default Need Contest & Games Ideas

ara O. wrote:
We're finally having our first rescue Boxer Bash at the end of September.
I'm currently working on the contests/games portion of the event. So far
I've got:

1. Doggie Costume Contest
2. Scoop the Poop (for owners)
3. Fill the Jar relay race for the kids
4. Stupid/Amazing Pet Tricks (this is a possibility, not definite yet)

Does anyone have any other ideas? I'd love to have something interactive
for owners & their dogs.

5. The "Dig up Summer the dead Boxer FunFest"
6. "Keep your Boxer alive Challenge"
7. shoot darts of lethal tranquilizers
at other Boxers using blowguns in a "BoxerCar
Demolition Derby"
8. "The Lynn K. Evaluate Your Boxer Challenge"
and see how many "rescue" dogs Lynn Kill can
kill in a hour

hope that heeeelps
michaelreportinglive...
....dogtv.com...

Old August 28th 03, 05:55 AM
crosem

owner/handler who most looks like their dog...

I have an English cocker spaniel, red/white with white blaze on face and
chest, freckles, long red curly ears...their is a girl at work who looks
just like him...long red curly hair, freckles, etc. I think we could win it
all with Melinda and Jolly entering the contest!

"michael kevin michael" "michael kevin wrote in
message ...

Old August 28th 03, 05:55 AM
crosem

Old August 28th 03, 05:55 AM
crosem

Old August 28th 03, 05:56 AM
crosem

guess how many dog biscuits are in the jar?

name that dog breed with photos of some of the more obscure dog breeds?

Old August 28th 03, 05:56 AM
crosem

Old August 28th 03, 05:56 AM
crosem

Old August 29th 03, 09:45 AM
Diana

"crosem" wrote in message
owner/handler who most looks like their dog...

I have an English cocker spaniel, red/white with white blaze on face and
chest, freckles, long red curly ears...their is a girl at work who looks
just like him...long red curly hair, freckles, etc. I think we could win

it
all with Melinda and Jolly entering the contest!

My hubby Pete would easily win with our Weim puppy on that one :-)

~ A favourite over here is 'retrieve the sausage' ~ sausages rarely come
back at all but the winner is the owner who's dog brings back the largest
piece...

At Crufts this year I watch a demonstration for the canine good citizen
awards and they had plates of various food types for the dog to resist as
they walked around the course. Again, sausages were the big stumbling block!

Diana