Puppy problem

Old September 6th 03, 05:53 AM
&michael

Default Puppy problem

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:

At 3 months old, your puppy is nowhere near getting a brain yet.

BWHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!

In addition to what Diana mentioned with the commands, here is another
way to solve the problem. Puppies, when they are playing with each other,
use their teeth a lot. When one of them bites too hard, the other puppies
yelp and ignore the biter.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!

What you want to do is to react the same way
that her siblings/mother would if she bit them too hard. Yell "ouch" in a
loud, high-pitched voice, and ignore her for a couple of minutes.

BWHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

Turn
your body away and don't acknowledge her at all. Eventually, she will
learn that biting results in play stopping.

Yeah, okay.

Another idea that might work (I am not sure)

I'm sure you're an idiot who knows zero about dog training and that you
really should stick to chatting with the girls about nothing and hairstyles.

is to, when she bites/nips
at you, give her a toy she *can* chew on, and when she bites it, praise
her.

I can't laugh at you here, because it probably means you've been
watching my videos and are trying to desribe it a little bit. Basically,
what you are doing is spraying out every method every mentioned and you
have NO CLUE whether or not any of them work.

Stick to chatting about your mom and your brother and mountain dew.

Yet another trick you can do, is to teach her a command that, when she is
doing it, makes it impossible for her to bite. Stick a bunch of peanut
butter (or cheese whiz) on your finger/palm. While she is licking it off,
tell her "give me a kiss" or "kisses" or something like that. If you do
this often enough, when she starts to bite, you can just say "kisses" and
she should start to lick you instead. One caution if you use this one, is
to make sure that you don't feed her so much pb/cw that she doesn't eat
enough puppy food.

BWHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

michael live....

Puppy No Bite
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm
http://dogtv.com/kwame.rm

Puppy Down
http://dogtv.com/kdown.rm
http://dogtv.com/kdown.rm
http://dogtv.com/kdown.rm
http://dogtv.com/kdown.rm
http://dogtv.com/kdown.rm

Puppy Crate Training
http://dogtv.com/cage.rm
http://dogtv.com/cage.rm
http://dogtv.com/cage.rm
http://dogtv.com/cage.rm
http://dogtv.com/cage.rm

From your World Leader in Dog and Puppy EnterTraining

http://dogtv.com

Good Luck.

Old September 6th 03, 07:27 AM
jokerpit

Sign me up micheal you have changed my way of
thinking about you with the posts made today...Maybe
I do see a method to your madness...Please keep up
the good work...This post is really one of the best
I have ever had the pleasure of reading.....

"&michael" wrote in
message ...
: Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
:
[...]
: From your World Leader in Dog and Puppy
EnterTraining
:
: http://dogtv.com
: Good Luck.

Old September 6th 03, 05:17 PM
&michael

jokerpit wrote:

Sign me up micheal you have changed my way of
thinking about you with the posts made today...Maybe
I do see a method to your madness...Please keep up
the good work...This post is really one of the best
I have ever had the pleasure of reading.....

Hello JP,

Welcome to my burgeoning fan base. I'm SHORE you won't agree with
everything I say or do, but just remember, I write for my own pleasure
and not for anyone else's. When you started here, most of our "regulars"
tried to nag and harass you and berate you into behaving. I knew it
wasn't going to last since you are a pitbull person and you would
eventually get tired of their BS.

Our core group of girlchat "regulars" (and you and I and they know who
they are....) know virtually ZERO about dogs and dog training. They are
here to chat about nothing and revel in their chit chat and hypocrisy.

btw, where do you get your haircut? I go to a barber shop.

have a nice afternoon.

michael
live...
http://dogtv.com

"&michael" wrote in
message ...
:

Old September 7th 03, 08:45 AM
jokerpit

"&michael" wrote in
message ...
: jokerpit wrote:
:
[...]

I cut mine myself I keep it short thanks for asking
...what kind of conditioner do you use?
:
: have a nice afternoon.

I am in the same boat I use this for entertainment
but that is growing old quickly and I need to get
back to work writing my book....It is to be finished
before the end of the year...It is about the
American Pitbull Terrier of course.....

I know we will probably agree more than you
might think.....answer me this one..Do you not worry
about someone that would call themselfs Handsome or
Dimpled let alone the foul one ...The picture I have
in my mind is truly horrifying..*shudder*

Well, I got in late tonight after spending the
whole day with wife and dogs at the lake so will
answer the rest of ng replies tomorrow...You have a
nice night and pleasent tomorrow *Micheal*
.....double snicker....

: :
: :
: : In addition to what Diana mentioned with the
: commands, here is another
: : way to solve the problem. Puppies, when they
are
: playing with each other,
: : use their teeth a lot. When one of them
bites
: too hard, the other puppies
: : yelp and ignore the biter.
: :
: : BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!
: :
: :
: :
: : What you want to do is to react the same way
: : that her siblings/mother would if she bit
them
: too hard. Yell "ouch" in a
: : loud, high-pitched voice, and ignore her for
: couple of minutes.
: :
: :
: : BWHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!
: :
: :
: :
[...]

Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal] 1michael23 Dog breeds 0 August 25th 03 10:04 PM
What is our puppy? Sophie T Dog breeds 8 August 10th 03 05:26 AM
nine week old puppy Ladyver400 Dog breeds 0 July 21st 03 06:07 AM
oops another puppy wiz_zard question [Je**rr*y] MaryBeth Dog breeds 0 July 14th 03 07:25 PM
Adopted Golden Retriever puppy, worried about size queenmother Dog breeds 7 July 10th 03 02:47 AM