Italy places 92 breeds on dangerous list

Old September 16th 03, 04:21 PM
Gwen Watson

"Tara O." wrote:

Italy passed a new law 2 days ago which has 92 breeds on a
threatening/dangerous list. I can't find a link to an Italian paper
detailing the breeds but this one from the UK has some details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../15/wdog15.xml

--
Tara

Awe and the photo shows Pembrokes! I can't believe it. Now that
IS scary. And all of them look alot like Reznor. Same markings.

How strange.

Gwen

Old September 16th 03, 05:43 PM
Gwen Watson

Lone Hansen wrote:

I guess this means that we will never go to Italiy on holiday.

Lone

It has definitely been struck from my list as a place to ever visit.

Now what about Spain?

Gwen

Old September 16th 03, 05:49 PM
Lone Hansen

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message

"Tara O." wrote:

Italy passed a new law 2 days ago which has 92 breeds on a
threatening/dangerous list. I can't find a link to an Italian paper
detailing the breeds but this one from the UK has some details:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../15/wdog15.xml

--
Tara

Awe and the photo shows Pembrokes! I can't believe it. Now that
IS scary. And all of them look alot like Reznor. Same markings.

How strange.

Gwen

- What is really strange is the fact that Italy has a large group of
Newfies working as lifeguards at beaches, they even do rescues at sea
jumping out from helocopters. How on earth do they want them to do their job
wearing a muzzle ?? They can't pull a small boat in (which they are trained
to do), they can't save anyone who has blacked out etc.
Since when did the Collie and the Corgie pose a threat to people ? And I
do have a problem with having the GSD, Dobie and Rott on the list too.
Sometimes I just don't get it !!.

Old September 16th 03, 06:40 PM
Gwen Watson

Kaabooo wrote:

Kate (who is going to visit her newest pem today)

Oh photos please! I love Pem's, especially my little
angel of a Pem! He is just a doll, though
quite mischeivous and sneaky.

Gwen

Old September 16th 03, 06:46 PM
Kaabooo

Now since when did my corgis become dangerous?!?!
It;s so scary that people might associate that cute picture of some
beautiful pems with danger...

Guess we're not going to Italy any time soon...

Kate (who is going to visit her newest pem today)

Old September 16th 03, 06:56 PM
Gwen Watson

Kaabooo wrote:

" Oh photos please! I love Pem's, especially my little
angel of a Pem! He is just a doll, though
quite mischeivous and sneaky.

Gwen

OK I'll take some pictures... I have a bunch of photos of my 21/2 year old
pem-X for ya in the mean time!

Cute! And the GSD is so handsome!

It was actually really funny... I live in South TX and there isn't really a
huge pembroke society here...

No but everyone in Rockport Texas 2 weeks ago knew exactly what
Reznor was. They were all gooing all over him. Saying oh I just
love Pems!!

so I looked and looked but coulfn't find a
breeder I was happy with - until I went to a show in Alabama...

Funny that! Reznor's breeder is in Alabama!

and one of
the exhibitors live so to say right down the s treet for me! (like 5-6
minutes away...) and she has wonderful dogs!

Now that is great to hear. Where in S. TX are you?

So now I'm so excited about getting him - his name is already chosen - he's
gonna be Bisquit!

cute!

Oh and I saw the pics of yours too... he is adorable!

Kate
http://kaabooo.freehomepage.com/photo.html

Thanks he is something else!

Gwen

Old September 16th 03, 07:00 PM
Gwen Watson

Lone Hansen wrote:

"Gwen Watson" wrote in message

Now what about Spain?

Gwen

- I haven't heard anything alarming about Spain, so that should be okay
if ............ it is not too hot. I tell you we will never go to Southern
Europe in the summer time again. We have spoken about northern France,
beautiful nature, green rolling hills, forests, little cosy stone villages
with old churches whose spikes you are just able to see popping up through
the trees in the distance. We would like to tour northern France

Lone

Sounds delightful!

Though the heat of Spain doesn't sound too bad either.

Gwen

Old September 16th 03, 07:00 PM
Kaabooo

" Oh photos please! I love Pem's, especially my little
angel of a Pem! He is just a doll, though
quite mischeivous and sneaky.

Gwen

OK I'll take some pictures... I have a bunch of photos of my 21/2 year old
pem-X for ya in the mean time!

It was actually really funny... I live in South TX and there isn't really a
huge pembroke society here... so I looked and looked but coulfn't find a
breeder I was happy with - until I went to a show in Alabama... and one of