Funny play behavior

Old October 16th 03, 10:26 PM
mic-hae.l

Default Funny play behavior

shelly wrote:

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Chloe's Mom wrote:

take that for what it's worth. and, considering that i can't
be bothered to teach my dog not to counter surf, it's prolly
not worth a whole lot. G

You can't teach your dogs anything, and that's clear to everyone. But
even I could not teach a starving dog not to counter surf, so I can see
why you are having problems.

"heck, not even my 55-65lb dogs get a whole one to themselves.
unless their really small (e.g. Nutro's Puppy PB Pork Chops),
i split biscuits between them. just because they have big
mouths doesn't mean they need to stuff them full G."

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet

You are obsessed with your dogs' weight and digestive systems and you
are compulsively starving your dogs while stuffing your own fat face.
You are terrified of giving hattie or elliot a milkbone biscuit all to
themselves.

You are freaking insane.

yeah, harriet pulls the pitiful routine.

You'd look pitiful if you were being starved too, but nobody's starving
you, you fat ugly pig!!!

HTH!!!!

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

"heck, not even my 55-65lb dogs get a whole one to themselves.
unless their really small (e.g. Nutro's Puppy PB Pork Chops),
i split biscuits between them. just because they have big
mouths doesn't mean they need to stuff them full G."

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for advice on
slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in for her
spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she still was."
--shelly couvrette

"raises hand i've been told by three different vets that
harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
vet-shopping, BTW."

--shelly couv.rette

"if you really can't resist
it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine G, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed pumpkin.
i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couvrette

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people stop
me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her up!"

--shelly couvrette

"i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
vet who tells you you're hurting your .widdle precious? i
think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
got a dim view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couvrette

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that harriet is
awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me that
just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couvrette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.

m ichl
re port ing
li ve
d o g t v dot c o m