New German Dog Food in the US

Old January 3rd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default New German Dog Food in the US

I am originally from Czech Rep. and I now live in the United States. I
have working/show dogs that I love dearly. I now have seen that a
really good dog food that I use to feed my dogs back in Europe is now
in the US. I am really excited all my dogs have done very well on it.
The diet is call Platinum Natural Dog Food, it is a natural diet unlike
any dry dog food in the world. It is made with wholesome ingridients
and in a different way then other kibble. You guys should check this
diet out and try it. You will be happy with it. The website is
www.platinumpetfood.com or call to speak with them at 1-888-PLA DOGS.

Old January 3rd 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Scott

wrote:
it is a natural diet unlike
any dry dog food in the world.