Who will help these poor dogs? (Northern California)

Old January 6th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills

Default Who will help these poor dogs? (Northern California)

I know animal neglect when I see it. I never had a dog, but at some
point, I became part of a rescue organization that I thought was really
going places. Now I realize that the only place this rescue is going
to is "hell".

Check out www.chowchowrescue.org and see the dogs that are being
stacked one upon another, with overcrowding issues and a drunken CEO
(Lauren Rossovich), CCRSF is taking a sudden spiral down to who know
where.

They have disrespected their neighbors, just because they have money
and think that they can just blow people off when they no longer need
them. I have worked for these people and taken care of dogs and found
many of them homes, but something has to be done about Lauren Rossovich
and Karl Cobler. Their rescue, which was meant to help dogs, is
actually hurthing the animals, more than helping them.

If anyone out there cares like I do, then please goto their website and
see what I am talking about......

Old January 6th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Michael A. Ball

On 5 Jan 2007 17:18:05 -0800, "Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills"
wrote:

[...]

I love Chow Chows.

I don't have a broadband connection, so I didn't see the video they are
providing. However, I did look at every photo that would load. It was
sad to see so many homeless Chow Chows. I couldn't tell who was drunk,
or how the neighbors were being troubled; but I could tell that those
dogs are receiving better care than the average Chow Chow receives in
their respective homes. Naturally, they didn't show any over crowding.
In fact, the web site mentioned that a kennel was in their future.

Your post sounds like it was written by someone who just lost their job,
and is trying to defame their former employer--regardless of how the
dogs will be harmed. If you can document the fact that something
unlawful is going on at CCRSF, take it to the authorities! Otherwise,
you might want to hire an attorney skilled at defending defamation
clients.

_______________________
Always keep your words soft and sweet,
just in case you have to eat them.
Old January 7th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills

You don't know **** and that is obvious by your post. So unless you
want to step up to the plate and get knocked the **** out, I would shut
my pie hole if I was you. But I seriously doubt if you can do that.

I know who you are by the way........

Old January 7th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Michael A. Ball

Default Who will help these poor dogs? (Northern California) Update

wrote:

I know animal neglect when I see it...
If anyone out there cares like I do, then please goto their website and
see what I am talking about......

I forwarded this post to CCRSF and received this response:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for letting us know about this. This is from a guy who used to
volunteer with us. He is [descriptors edited, and] had an argument with
the owner of the rescue and now has devoted his life to "getting back"
at the owner.

Please let everyone know these accusations are false. It is saddening
for us to see how troubled he is. We are a hardworking rescue that is
made up of 10+ volunteers that do nothing but provide the best for these
dogs and 10+ save their lives. I apologize you were notified of these
rumors, and I do thank you for brining this to our attention. We will
see what we can do to resolve this.

Chow Chow Rescue of the Sierra Foothills
Mystery Mutts Dog Rescue
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation
(530) 272-0488 END--END--END

Today, Robbi took time to e-mail with this message:

You're a dick head Michael. Do you know what a "dick head" is? It
either goes is your mouth or in your ass, when you're boyfriend is
****ing you. Now how is that for slander, you piece of ****? Have a
Happy Chow Chow Day asswipe! Next time, mind your own business.
Robbi END-END-END

Dear Robbi,

I guess you realize by now that the entire world saw through your nasty
little post about CCRSF? I doubt that you did any real damage, but we'll
see.

Your silly words made me snicker, but if adolescent rants help you to
feel better, please, feel welcome to e-mail me every day! I doubt that
you have the vocabulary or writing skills to offend me.

I'm not going to waste our time with idle threats. I rarely go anywhere
other than the animal shelter and WalMart. However, I take a very
special interest in folks who harm, or work against the welfare of, Chow
Chows. That includes you. In fact, that is how your post became my
business: you made it my business. You know what, seeing how I have some
hostility issues of my own, it might be interesting, and beneficial, for
us to meet and compare notes!

Now, as you know, I don't give the slightest damn what you say to or
about me, but you need to be careful how you speak to strangers. You
might end up saying nasty things to some heavily medicated, heavily
armed individual who lacks a sense of humor and just happens to live
near you. Its just a thought.

You "Have a Happy Chow Chow Day", too.

Michael

Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be
recalled by their maker.