U.S. Oil Nazis Torture Crippled Dog

Old January 20th 07, 01:00 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
[email protected]

Default U.S. Oil Nazis Torture Crippled Dog

Möbius Pretzel wrote:
These sadistic assholes deserve every IED they get shoved up their
butt.

---

U.S. Soldiers Taunt Crippled Dog In Iraq VIDEO.
By: Sylva Penkov

WHETHER YOU SUPPORT THE MILITARY OR NOT, PLEASE VOICE YOUR OUTRAGE AT
THE HEINUOUS DISPLAY OF CRUELTY CAPTURED ON VIDEO OF WHAT APPEARS TO BE
3 U.S. SOLDIERS, ONE HOLDING A VIDEO CAMERA AND TWO THROWING ROCKS AT A
CRIPPLED, DEFENSELESS DOG.

(PLEASE DO NOT SIGN ANONYMOUS, I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THOSE SIGNATURES)

I HAVE RESEARCHED SNOPES, AND LOGGED ONTO MILITARY PHOTOS.NET BLOG SITE
WHERE SOLDIERS ARE VOICING THEIR ANGER AT THE INHUMANE AND ABUSIVE
BEHAVIOR THAT WAS DISPLAYED ON THE VIDEO.

WARNING VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6445f9fdd7

THIS IS A DEFENSLESS, CRIPPLED DOG THAT TRIED TO RUN AWAY AND ESCAPE
(ON TWO LEGS) WHILE THESE MEN THREW ROCKS AT HIM/HER. THIS CANNOT BE
MISCONSTRUED AS A VICIOUS ANIMAL WHICH THE ARMY HAS ORDERS TO SHOOT.
THESE MEN TAUNTED AN EMACIATED DISABLED ANIMAL WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

YET ANOTHER INCIDENT INVOLVING A DIFFERENT DOG BEING SLOWLY SHOT TO
DEATH. AS OF 6:56 PM
1-18-07, THE LINK BELOW HAS BEEN DISABLED ON MYSPACE.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d=16680 90721

I erroneously entered my name as the target, this is an obvious
oversight. THE TARGET IS THE UNITED STATES ARMY AND ARMY PUBLIC AFFAIRS
OFFICE AND WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO WITH THESE MEN.

link:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takea...ltl=1169235234

Above article:
http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/115855

How things have changed. What a high grade army!

ted

Old January 20th 07, 09:17 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
grinder

Default Send the links to:

Your representative and Senator. Let them know these are the types of
people who will be coming back from Iraq. Don't bother sending the links to
the White House - Cheney will think they are entertainment.

But be sure to send a copy to the war monger Joe Lieberman.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old January 21st 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Michael A. Ball

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:17:01 GMT, "grinder"
wrote:

Your representative and Senator. Let them know these are the types of
people who will be coming back from Iraq. Don't bother sending the links to
the White House - Cheney will think they are entertainment.

But be sure to send a copy to the war monger Joe Lieberman...

How things have changed. What a high grade army!

I hate the fact that we've stuck our nose into another civil war, and I
also hate the way we have to pussy foot around in a combat zone! That's
OT for this newsgroup, but seeing that its important to you:

"Things" haven't changed. There have always been worthless humans in our
military, and there have always been cream of the crop individuals, too!
I don't even have to see the video to know which sort is committing the
offense. I'm not so sure you know. That's why your post generalizes so
badly.

Personally, I believe in shooting dog abusers on sight. I fantasize
about it, and I practice for--just in case the opportunity presents
itself. And you know what? You're almost as bad as they are!

If you want to talk about what sort of people are returning from Iraq,
mention those in straight jackets, in casts, in comas, in protective
isolation, and in body bags! Mention those who return to no family, no
jobs, no appreciation and no future.

________________________
Whatever it takes.
Old January 21st 07, 01:10 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Denominator

wrote:

Above article:
http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/115855

How things have changed. What a high grade army!

ted

They do not appear to be trying to injure the dog. Many people toss
stones to chase away possibly dangerous strays. This dog was lying on a
fresh tire track. It was inconspicuous and slow to move. The soldiers
had probably been ordered to chase it away before it got hit.

This shows a more professional approach:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...id=71374 7600
Old January 21st 07, 02:02 AM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Brenda

"Denominator" wrote in message

Above article:
http://www.iraq-war.ru/article/115855

How things have changed. What a high grade army!

ted

They do not appear to be trying to injure the dog. Many people toss
stones to chase away possibly dangerous strays. This dog was lying on a
fresh tire track. It was inconspicuous and slow to move. The soldiers
had probably been ordered to chase it away before it got hit.

This shows a more professional approach:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...id=71374 7600

It had two legs. Dangerous? Kinda obvious when the animal moved that it
wasn't a danger.
Being slow to move kinda mocks your claim it might have been "dangerous".

Old January 21st 07, 03:24 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Red

Brenda wrote:

It had two legs. Dangerous? Kinda obvious when the animal moved that it
wasn't a danger.
Being slow to move kinda mocks your claim it might have been "dangerous".

The dog was growling, snarling & bareing it's teeth. I'd call that
dangerous to anyone who approached it. I saw no torture to the dog,
just an effort to get it to move. It obviously was in pain and needed
to be put down ( a politically correct term for "shot").

Old January 21st 07, 04:36 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Brenda

"Red" wrote in message
ups.com...

Brenda wrote:

It had two legs. Dangerous? Kinda obvious when the animal moved that it
wasn't a danger.
Being slow to move kinda mocks your claim it might have been "dangerous".

The dog was growling, snarling & bareing it's teeth. I'd call that
dangerous to anyone who approached it. I saw no torture to the dog,
just an effort to get it to move. It obviously was in pain and needed
to be put down ( a politically correct term for "shot").

Bullshit
a dog who can't move is of COURSE going to snarl when men yell and throw
things
at it. If it couldn't move it was certainly no threat except to someone who
likes taking life.

Old January 21st 07, 04:41 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Tara

"Brenda" wrote in
:

"Red" wrote in message
ups.com...

Brenda wrote:

It had two legs. Dangerous? Kinda obvious when the animal moved that
it wasn't a danger.
Being slow to move kinda mocks your claim it might have been
"dangerous".

The dog was growling, snarling & bareing it's teeth. I'd call that
dangerous to anyone who approached it. I saw no torture to the dog,
just an effort to get it to move. It obviously was in pain and
needed to be put down ( a politically correct term for "shot").

Bullshit
a dog who can't move is of COURSE going to snarl when men yell and
throw things
at it. If it couldn't move it was certainly no threat except to
someone who likes taking life.

So, if it can't move, they dhould have left it there to suffer for days and
die

I hope you don't do that with your own animals.

Tara
Old January 21st 07, 05:14 PM posted to talk.politics.animals,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.appalachian,misc.rural
Denominator

Brenda wrote:
"Red" wrote in message
ups.com...
Brenda wrote:
It had two legs. Dangerous? Kinda obvious when the animal moved that it
wasn't a danger.
Being slow to move kinda mocks your claim it might have been "dangerous".

The dog was growling, snarling & bareing it's teeth. I'd call that
dangerous to anyone who approached it. I saw no torture to the dog,
just an effort to get it to move. It obviously was in pain and needed
to be put down ( a politically correct term for "shot").

Bullshit
a dog who can't move is of COURSE going to snarl when men yell and throw
things
at it. If it couldn't move it was certainly no threat except to someone who
likes taking life.

Why would it be a threat to someone who liked taking life? No one could
say where the dog would next be encountered. A child or adult who
wasn't cautious or didn't notice it could be injured and infected.

A woman who kept two huskies chained in her yard. A man rode past on a
bicycle with his dog running free, in violation of the law. The dog ran
into her yard, making a beeline for the huskies, who were straining at
their chains and barking furiously.

If she didn't stop the trespasser there would be a fight. She shouted.
The trespasser ignored her. She threw a stone. That got the dog's
attention and it retreated. Then the scofflaw bicyclist stopped and
yelled at her for throwing a stone at his dog. Do you share his view?
Old January 21st 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
grinder

wrote:

[...]

You forgot to mention the troops coming back as degenerates. Whereas the
troops coming home injured or worse pose no threat to society, scum like the
ones in the video will. And where you prefer to turn a blind eye to them I
want them exposed so they cannot hide behind the curtain of patriotism. If
that puts a slight tarnish on all troops so be it.

If you really want to honor a group of people - honor the firemen and
policemen in this country. They also enter the profession of their OWN FREE
WILL and they actually do MORE to keep us safe. They also know the risks
that come with their jobs and are underpaid. Their commitment to the public
is readily evident in they can quit their job at any time but prefer to
stay.