Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal]

Old August 25th 03, 10:04 PM
1michael23

Default Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal]

Jonathan wrote:

hello Jonathon,

First let me say that you are probably getting emails as we speak from
our local mental cases and nitwits, warning you that if you talk to
Jerry or myself, all the local hippocows will killfile you. If you are a
good girl, you will listen to them.

Most men here have no balls, because the womenfolk cut them off. They
don't like testosterone around here.

okay, where was I?

PS,
I'm not a "follower" of Jerry Howe. It is virtually impossible for me to
be a follower of anyone. Put me in a room with George W., Condoleeza
Rice, Don Rumsfeld, Bill Gates, Atilla the Hun And God himself, and I'll
start telling people what to do and HOWE to do it.

HOWEver I will give the man (jerry) the credit he is due. We share a
common goal. Beating back and discrediting enemies of dogs and dog
owners. And in that respect, he's a very pHOWErful ally.

Ah, OK. So you don't follow his methods, yet you follow his grammar/

wierd
punctuation/ capitolisation/ etc etc.
So if you want to disagree with him, then why follow rank and file his
neurosis?

I don't "want" to disagree with Jerry. And any disagreements I've had
with him I've already had and they are fairly minor. I'd much rather
disagree with people I have *serious* disagreements with. Especially if
they are fat and stupid and pathetic and sinister and ugly and
hypocrites and imbeciles and enemies of dog and dog owners.

Like it or not, Jerry and I are taking over and reinventing dog training
and handling in our image and there ain't nothing nobody can do to stop
the juggernaut.

ya HeaRd?

Ah. OK. So no point in my mail is yo be answered, yet you hold 'the holy
grail' of dog training.
Figures!

while others are cutting balls off nagging and scolding and locking a
dog in a box and chasing them down for 45 minutes of sheer terror
throughout the neighborhood using clickers, treats and calls (see our
very own dimwit hall monitor Julia Altshuler for that), and calling that
training, this is the stuff I'm doing.

http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm
http://dogtv.com/4LANE3.rm

So it's safe to say I'm on another level of the GAME than most folks
around here.

I don't claim to have the Holy Grail,

I just claim to be a lot less STUPID than most dog experts in this
country and in this world.

Besides, Fred Hassen has the Holy Grail with his ultimate and ubiquitous
THUNDERBOLT power of shocking a dog any time, anywhere, anyplace,
anyhowe because ReinSHOCKment never ends. Just ask him. His dogs never
leave the house without a shock collar on. That's why he can't take his
dogs on planes, because shock collars aren't allowed in the cabin....

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

Me, I'm just a humble, unassuming dog guru/phenom who does things Fred
can't and I ain't got no shock collar (see above)

Have you left the house in the last 5 years, or are you to be an 'absent'
legend in your own lunch hour?

I left long enough to go to the television studio and battle it out with
PBS Dog training Expert "Uncle" Matty Margolis in an East Coast vs
West Coast battle for dog guru supremacy.

You can see hi-lights at dogtv.com by clicking in the green arrow.

I'm strickly bisniss here, nothing personal.

this is michael
reporting live...
http://dogtv.com

X, J.