CHAIN MOTELS that allow pets??????

Old March 20th 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
meteore

Default CHAIN MOTELS that allow pets??????

Hi,

I am planning to drive down south tomorrow or the next day, if my cold
subsides.

I am aware Best Western accepts dogs. I do not wish to make a
reservation, as I am not 100 percent sure I am going. What other big
motel chains on route 95S or 81S accept pets?

Thanks.

Roger

Old March 20th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
AMB

On 20 Mar 2007 13:46:43 -0700, "meteore" wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to drive down south tomorrow or the next day, if my cold
subsides.

I am aware Best Western accepts dogs. I do not wish to make a
reservation, as I am not 100 percent sure I am going. What other big
motel chains on route 95S or 81S accept pets?

I've always liked http://www.petswelcome.com/ for searches like these.
It lets you put in your route, then lists pet-friendly motels along
the way.

It's not an inclusive list, and you will probably want to confirm
ahead of time that they still accept pets. It should give you a good
starting point, though.

Have fun,

Anne

Old March 21st 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Dan S.[_2_]

It happens that meteore formulated :
Hi,

I am planning to drive down south tomorrow or the next day, if my cold
subsides.

I am aware Best Western accepts dogs. I do not wish to make a
reservation, as I am not 100 percent sure I am going. What other big
motel chains on route 95S or 81S accept pets?

Thanks.

Roger

I've had good luck with Red Roof Inns.

--
Yours,
Dan S.

Puedes corregir mi español... me gusta ... me llámame masoquisto.

Old March 22nd 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
pfoley

"meteore" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

I am planning to drive down south tomorrow or the next day, if my cold
subsides.

I am aware Best Western accepts dogs. I do not wish to make a
reservation, as I am not 100 percent sure I am going. What other big
motel chains on route 95S or 81S accept pets?

Thanks.

Roger

===========
I drive down to Florida and back each year with my dog and just returned.
If you call AAA and let them know which cities you will be stopping at, they
will let you know which hotels in each city and state accept dogs. Some
will only accept small dogs. I always made reservations in advance. Best
Western and Holiday Inn are my favorites but some of the Days Inn's and
Howard Johnson's as well as Red Roof's and Motel 8's accept dogs. You have
to call them first, because they don't all accept dogs. Some may and others
may not. They will charge $10 extra for the dog. Also, those hotels fill
up fast; don't assume it will be easy to find a hotel that will take a dog
without making a reservation first.

Old March 25th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Dale Atkin

Not really much use now, but one day hopefully this site will be useful...
http://www.waymarking.com/cat/detail...0-ad166f2b6d2d

Maybe if you know of some places, you could add them to the list.

Dale