Available - Ontario, Canada

Old July 31st 03, 04:58 PM
Jaydog

Default Available - Ontario, Canada

Hi all, just a heads up on some nice available animals we have either
available now, or coming into the rescue program...

We have two, possibly three Oriental Shorthairs coming in in mid-August.
Their breeder has passed away. There is a brown spotted male 3-4 years old,
a silver spotted female 3-4 years old, and possibly a white female. Very
typey in looks, friendly and well-adjusted cats.

We have several kittens available for adoption; unfortunately we've had some
losses as three of five orphaned kittens did not make it in one litter. We
have various kittens available, who will be ready for homes between now and
the next couple of months. We also have several older kittens and very nice
cats.

We have a possible Egyptian Mau x in rescue, female adult, silver spotted,
markings are identical to a silver spotted Mau and she also has a Mau
temperament, including the chirping.

We have two single breed Neapolitan Mastiffs available for adoption. Not
the dog for everybody - lots of slobber, they are not just big teddy bears.
Leo is a typey 5-YO male from Hungarian lines, blue, cropped and docked, and
Zeus is a 20-MO male, blue, petstore purchase, very cautious with strangers.
These dogs are best suited for people who have an interest in the breed, and
some breed experience.

We have a single breed Plott Hound 8 months old we are hoping to take into
the program - happy, friendly, typical coonhound type personality, brindle,
very handsome and personable boy. Loves his ball.

We have several other great dogs and cats available, feel free to peruse our
website at www.barlees.org to see pics and for adoption applications.

The heads up is mostly because of the Orientals as they aren't common in
rescue - they are arriving in a few weeks but we are taking applications now
for them.

Jen
Barlee's Angels Rescue Network - http://www.barlees.org
Barlee, forever in my heart