Recued dog need surgery

Old March 28th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
jfish

Default Recued dog need surgery

Hello everyone I rescued a dog off a website called craigslist last summer.
Wonderful dog but
recently he came up lame. I'm told he blew out his
knee and needs surgery to repair it. The surgery costs $2700.00. I'm
wondering if anyone has any
ideas about funding for this as I don't have $2700.00. The dogs fate and
limb are at risk.
I'm doing all I can to raise money, so please see
my website if your interested. Max's picture is
in the picture gallery. He's the hansom black and
tan shepherd. I have a link to a store with a few
things for sale. This is not a scam. I'm really an artist that's trying
to raise money to help my
rescued dog. I'm not looking for hand out just
helping hand. Thank you
http://visionarypicturepicturesonline.com

Old March 28th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Michael A. Ball

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:32:08 -0500, "jfish" wrote:

Hello everyone I rescued a dog off a website called craigslist last summer.
Wonderful dog but recently he came up lame. I'm told he blew out his
knee and needs surgery to repair it. The surgery costs $2700.00...This is not a scam...
http://visionarypicturepicturesonline.com

Dogs from the Internet? Boggle

Whenever anyone says, "This is not a scam," that usually persuades me
that it is just that. Of course, I'm quite cynical.

I can't open the web site: the end.

_______________________________
If you can't afford the vet,
you can't afford the pet.
Old March 30th 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
jfish

sorry the website is
http://visionarypicturesonline.net

Old March 30th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
jfish

sorry I typed in the wrong ending on the web site
it is http://visionarypicturesonline.net