Puppies Available + 2 sets of Shots ~ Chihuahuas ~ HEALTHY!!

Old April 2nd 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

Default Puppies Available + 2 sets of Shots ~ Chihuahuas ~ HEALTHY!!

I have four of the most active & healthy Chihuahua puppies you've ever
seen, available to be loved by their new families. The 3 males & 1
female are potty-pad trained and get lots of attention & run-around-
outdoor time. Born on January 13th, they've had TWO sets of shots
already, & had two doses of de-wormer (their fecal test came back with
negative results).

Their Sire is a great-looking Brindle; so although the puppies
themselves do not have "tiger stripes", they DO carry the Brindle-
markings as a recessive trait.

I am not a breeder, nor do I have tons of dogs. . . Ours is a family
home, and we simply happen to have a litter of puppies at this
time. The puppies are mainly Raindeer-type Chihuahuas, not the
common Apple-Head type ~ they are built slightly longer in the body &
face, and DO NOT have buldging eyes (like a frog) that is a trait
sometimes expected with an Apple-Head, or as a result of too much in-
breeding.

My puppies are not at all inbred. The health issues associated with
being "too small" or "inbred", are issues you will not have to worry
about, should you choose one of these puppies.
The Veterinarian checked them each thoroughally, including their
patellas, and found them to be robust & very healthy. Their eyes
shine, ears are clean, tails curl upwards, and they are active &
friendly.

As far as their appearance, their coats are shiny! They are Fawn,
Fawn-Sable, Red... and each have a black nose & mask ~ contrasting
nicely against the other (lighter) colors of their body. One of the
males has a white tip on his tail, and also white "boots".

To see more pictures, see my website. . . . . email me & ask for
more information about a specific puppy. *PLEASE* INTERESTED &
LOVING ~ RESPONSIBLE PERSONS *ONLY*

www.Betsys-Chihuahuas.com

Old April 2nd 07, 05:36 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Tara

I'm too cranky to dealo with this one today. Anyone else want to field
this one?

Blech

wrote in news:1175529825.426686.259470
@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Old April 2nd 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article 6,
Tara wrote:
I'm too cranky to dealo with this one today.

I'm in short-attention-span-mode, myself, although when I
saw the original post I did throw some popcorn in the
nukular.

I did check the Chihuahua Club of America's code of ethics
but frankly it's pretty lame. I don't know if the breed is
a mess because it's got a weak parent club or if the parent
club is weak because the breed attracts the kind of people
it does. http://www.chihuahuaclubofamerica.com/ethics.htm

If you can't say it clearly, you don't understand it yourself -- John Searle
Old April 2nd 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 10:56 am, "flick" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

How do I know your puppies aren't inbred? ***THE DAM IS FROM CA (I have both of her parents & her father has been "fixed" since her birth), THE SIRE IS FROM MI.***

Why did you breed them? ***I DID NOT INTENTIONALLY BREED THEM. WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM HOME, AND THE MEN WERE IN CHARGE OF THEIR CARE, THEY BECAME DISTRACTED & THE MALE GOT PAST THE BABY-GATE SEPARATING HIM FROM MY IN-HEAT FEMALE. NORMALLY THE MALE WOULD HAVE HAD ON A PROTECTIVE WRAP ~ BUT HE'D BEEN OUTSIDE TO POTTY & IT HADN'T BEEN PLACED BACK ON HIM YET.***

How do I know they are healthy? ***VETERINARIAN RECORDS COME WITH THE INDIVIDUAL PUPPY***

What testing have you had done on the parents and the puppies? ***ONLY FECAL TESTING FOR PARASITES (ALWAYS W-NEGATIVE RESULTS)***

Do you show your dogs? If not, why not? How well do they conform to breed
standard? ***NO I DO NOT SHOW MY DOGS. THEY ARE BELOVED MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY, I DO NOT FEEL ANY NEED TO PUT THEM ON DISPLAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S JUDGEMENT OR APPROVAL*** OH, BREED STANDARD ***MY DOGS, DEPENDING ON WHICH ONE YOU'RE REFERRING TO, MIGHT WEIGH MORE THAN THE 6-LB WEIGHT-LIMIT SET BY THE AKC.***

Are your dogs AKC registered? ***NO THEY ARE NOT. THE MALE CAME WITH CKC REGISTRATION PAPERWORK (Both his parents were registered.) -- WHICH I NEVER SENT IN -- BTW, I LOVE MY {HUMAN} CHILDREN TOO, WITHOUT THE NEED OF A PAPER-DOCUMENT.***

There are dozens upon dozens of Chihuahuas available for adoption at
Petfinder. Probably a lot of them originated at backyard breeders - like
you. ***I AM NOT A BACKYARD BREEDER, IN MY OWN OPINION; ALTHOUGH YOUR OPINION PROBABLY DIFFERS. I THINK PET ADOPTION IS FANTASTIC & DID NOT INSULT ADOPTIONS IN ANY WAY. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR LOVING MY DOGS, OR FOR THE FACT THAT THEY SNUCK AROUND & HAD PUPS -- I WAS NOT HOME TO PREVENT IT. I DID NOT TERMINATE THE PREGNANCY -- HOWEVER THE FEMALE WILL BE SPAYED IN THE NEAR FUTURE.***

Do you take back your dogs if the owner's circumstances change and they can
no longer keep them? ***THIS CIRCUMSTANCE HAS NOT PRESENTED ITSELF, BUT I ALWAYS MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR ADVICE & ANSWERS, PET-SITTING, ETC.***

How do you screen potential owners? ***LOTS OF QUESTIONS & ANSWERS + PERSONAL "INTUITION" ~ LOL ~ WHY... YOU INTERESTED?*** J/K

THANK YOU FOR ASKING THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. . . I ONLY ANSWERED IN
CAPS SO YOU COULD EASILY LOCATE MY ANSWERS.
YOUR CARE & CONCERN FOR OUR 4-LEGGED FRIENDS IS APPRECIATED. :-)
* Betsy

flick 100785- Hide quoted text -

Old April 2nd 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
flick

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Why did you breed them?

How do I know they are healthy?

What testing have you had done on the parents and the puppies?

Do you show your dogs? If not, why not? How well do they conform to breed
standard?

Are your dogs AKC registered?

There are dozens upon dozens of Chihuahuas available for adoption at
Petfinder. Probably a lot of them originated at backyard breeders - like
you.

Do you take back your dogs if the owner's circumstances change and they can
no longer keep them?

How do you screen potential owners?

flick 100785

Old April 2nd 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 10:18 am, Rocky wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com..
I am not a breeder [...]

Yes, you are a breeder, just not a good one.

NO Rocky, as I stated -- I am NOT a "breeder". . . and for you to
insult me without asking any questions, shows the type of person YOU
are. Assumptions are like a**holes, everybody has one. You should
not make assumptions & jump to INACCURATE conclusions. Your input is
being filed under "I" . . . Not "I" for for imaginative, informative,
or interesting. . . but for "ignorant".

Old April 2nd 07, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 10:23 am, Shelly wrote:
(Melinda Shore) wrote in news:eurc11$op2$1
@panix2.panix.com:

I'm in short-attention-span-mode, myself, although when I
saw the original post I did throw some popcorn in the
nukular.

I can't summon up the energy to address it beyond the obvious
advice to not reward crappy breeding practices. I just want to
thank you for adding to my vocabulary. Now, every time I use the
nukular, I shall cry and/or laugh, depending on how pessimistic I'm
feeling about world events.

--
Shellyhttp://www.cat-sidh.net(the Mother Ship)http://esther.cat-sidh.net(Letters to Esther)

My mother warned me to avoid things coloured red.
-- Claes Oldenburg

Ahhhh Shelly. I guess it didn't take any "energy" to just post
without thinking, reading, KNOWING. You quote me as having "crappy
breeding practices". . . I don't "practice" any kind of breeding ~ I
normally take steps to protect my Chi's from breeding. You really
should pay better attention when you read & respond to posts, so you
don't make yourself appear silly.

Old April 2nd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article .com,
wrote:
NO Rocky, as I stated -- I am NOT a "breeder"

You allowed your dogs to have a litter of puppies and you're
pimping their offspring on Usenet. Of course you're a
breeder. I'm not sure why you'd claim otherwise - do you
think that the fact that this was an "oops" litter means
that you're not responsible? Or that the results of an
accidental breeding are more attractive than the results of
a deliberate breeding?

How do you know that the people who answer your ads aren't
wholesalers or puppy farmers? Yech.

Old April 2nd 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
[email protected]

On Apr 2, 11:04 am, (Melinda Shore) wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
NO Rocky, as I stated -- I am NOT a "breeder"

You allowed your dogs to have a litter of puppies and you're
pimping their offspring on Usenet. *** YOU ARE CORRECT THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE LITTER ABORTED ~ I POSTED HERE, BECAUSE THE TITLE IS *HEALTH/PETS* ~~ SOMETHING SIMILAR. I EXPECTED HIGHER QUALITY OF PEOPLE & CARE FROM THE MEMBERS HERE; PERHAPS I WAS WRONG. ***

Of course you're a
breeder. *** NO, I AM NOT A BREEDER. *** I'm not sure why you'd claim otherwise *** TO ME, A BREEDER IS A PERSON WHO REGULARLY BREEDS HIS/HER ANIMALS FOR PROFIT, WHICH I DO NOT DO. ***

- do you
think that the fact that this was an "oops" litter means
that you're not responsible? *** ON THE CONTRARY, I AM *VERY* RESPONSIBLE, WHICH IS WHY I ONLY WANT MY PUPS TO GO TO LOVING & RESPONSIBLE FAMILIES!! *** Or that the results of an
accidental breeding are more attractive than the results of
a deliberate breeding? *** NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT. MY PUPPIES ARE ATTRACTIVE, GHEEZE - YOU WANT ME TO APOLOGIZE NOW CAUSE THEY'RE CUTE?? ~ {shaking my head in amazement here} ~ ARE YOU SAYING THAT A DELIBERATE BREEDING NEVER HAS THE RESULT OF UGLY OFFSPRING? OR THAT UNATTRACTIVE OFFSPRING ARE "UNLOVEABLE"??? ***

How do you know that the people who answer your ads aren't
wholesalers or puppy farmers? Yech. *** CAN'T SAY IN ABSOLUTION ~ BUT I DO MY BEST TO FIND GOOD HOMES. ~ GOD FORBID, IF THERE ARE PUPPY FARMERS HERE IN THIS THREAD. "YIKES!!!" ***

shih tzu puppies, papers & shots, 2 months, grand champion line, 09278587250 [email protected] Dog breeds 0 March 2nd 07 02:45 AM
Dog Shots Jeff Dog breeds 1 September 15th 06 03:29 AM
Flaming dog meat sets Chinese school afire Handsome Jack Morrison Dog behavior 0 July 22nd 06 04:19 PM