I find online pharmacy

Old June 17th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
black-perl

Default I find online pharmacy

hello there!
i`ve just arrive in united states from Belgium. in US there is a
problem with getting prescription and drugs. so i desided to find
online drug
store[color=#006699:af61bdfd7a] : [/color:af61bdfd7a]
online drug
store[color=#006699:af61bdfd7a]
so now i`ve no problems with searching for drugs and prescriptions.
this [/color:af61bdfd7a]online drug
store
[color=#006699:af61bdfd7a] have most quick nationwide
delivery and very low prices. but that store works only for US. so i
desided to search for another shop with worldwide delivery to use it
in my country. and here is what i found :
[/color:af61bdfd7a]on-line-med.com[color=#006699:af61bdfd7a].
shop with not so rapid but worldwide delivery and low prices. so if
you need [/color:af61bdfd7a]drugs
online
[color=#006699:af61bdfd7a] it will help you.

bye!![/color:af61bdfd7a]

Old June 21st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
jack-sparrow

Default anti virus

hello!
i have got a blog. i`ve recieved a lot of spam in my online journal
recently. could
anybody tell me how to get antispam filter or something else to
protect my online
journal? spamers are sending there a lot of links. spamers are
bothering me !
but i should say that once i got a use from them. they`ve sent me
some links to anti virus program. so i decided to visit this site
because my computer started to work very
bad. i found there a proposition to download this antivirus program.
when
i installed it, the program deleted all spyware from my PC!!! even
such progams as Kaspersky and Nod32
could not find it!!!! i could not even think that there are so many
spyware
in my computer!!! you could click by one of this links. searching
spyware on your PC is
free!!! here are the links. they are all following to the same site.
anti spyware
adware
spyware remover
spyware