house training a puppy

Old June 17th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
judeyw

Default house training a puppy

Hi everyone,

We just got our 8 weeks old vizsla. She is gorgeous and just as naughty
as she has to be at this age. How can I start house training her? We
live in a flat so I have to go to the park which is just around the
corner. We do go out with her about 10 times per day but someone told
me that we should not take her out at all until she get all her
vaccinations.

Thanks,

Jude

Old June 18th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Sharon Too

You read his illiterate and delusional post and you trust him to give *you*
advice? You're either a troll or not the sharpest tool in the box.

Old June 18th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
[email protected]

On Jun 18, 1:33 pm,
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
wrote:
HOWEDY matty you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal abusin punk thug coward active acute chronic
life long incurable mental case and professional illegal
doggy day care FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

Howdy you miserable child molester!

"Rocky" wrote in message

HOWE COME would you set your
informative posts to EXXXPIRE, matty?:

Why not? Does that somehow affect you?

Why do you call yourself such a long name? I don't care, it simply
makes you look like an idiot.

judeyw said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

How can I start house training her?

That's EZ!

HOWEsbreakin is a critters MOST NORMAL
NATURAL INNATE INSTINCTIVE REFLEXIVE
behavior. Puppys HOWEsbreak themselves startin
at 3 weeks of age. If you give them an area they can
relieve themselves like a news paper on top of a baking
tray or an EXXXIT they can access they'll CONtinue to
HOWEsbreak themselves till they're big enough to learn
to and ask to go HOWEtside.

Sure - this is the mindset of a moron. Critters don't know what a
house is, you ****ing idiot!

Keep on with what you're doing -
taking her out often and consistently.

THAT'LL disavail the puppy of developing
SELF CON-TROLL, matty {}: ~ (

You simply like to be a bully and put everyone down no matter if your
advice is wrong. Yet you won't even meet me in person to show how
tough you are. Strange.

Since you're there with her, put it on command.

If you knew HOWE to HOWEsbreak a dog you'd
PUT YOURSELF HOWETA your illegal doggy
day care BUSINESS. WOULDN'T YOU, matty.

So, TEACH HIM HOW!!! If I knew HOW I could build a bridge across the
Pacific. Your "if you knew HOW" crap is so vague it means absolutely
nothing.

As she pees, say "go pee" (or whatever)
and praise and treat.

THAT'LL teach the puppy to ask to go HOWET
in order to EXXXTORT a TREAT from the human
Skinner Box, matty, you pathetic malignant lyin
animal abusin simpleton.

No it won't, if you knew HOW.

Pretty soon she'll go when you ask.

INDEED? Oh, you mean you'll have
CONditioned IT to ask to go HOWET
every HOWER {}: ~ (

INDEED.

Taking young puppies out and about entails
some risk, and you have to balance that off
versus the reward.

Oh, you mean the REWARD of early
socialization, matty? That's a load of
CRAP, matty. Puppys ARE socialized
pryor to leavin their litter box otherWIZE
you'd NOT BE ABLE to touch them.

No, puppies are NOT socialized prior to leaving their litterbox,
AssHowe. Do you know ANYTHING about dogs at ALL?!?
HOWEDY matty you pathetic miserable stinkin lyin
animal abusin punk thug coward active acute chronic
life long incurable mental case and professional illegal
doggy day care FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

Why are you saying "HOWEDY" to Matt yet again? Do you forget so
quickly, AssHowe?

Old June 18th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
judeyw

Oh dear...

On 2007-06-18 19:25:15 +0200, "Sharon Too"

Old June 18th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Janet Boss

In article ,
judeyw wrote:

Oh dear...

Oh dear what? You're a cross-posting troll or just really naive.

--
Janet Boss
Old June 19th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,alt.pets.dogs.pitbull,alt.pets.dogs.labrador
Sharon Too

Oh dear...

You're the one who felt the need to cross post your admiration of this idiot
to groups not even originally involved in the supposed thread. It doesn't
take a genius to realize after reading just a few of his sentences that he
is no expert. If you don't see that then I can only assume you are one of
his sock puppets or completely and totally insane.

Word of advice: This idiot gets killfiled along with anyone who responds to
him, especially when they don't have the decency to snip his rambling.

Old June 19th 07, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health

In article ,
Rocky wrote:
And then you don't use those electrons: -Bang!- a bunch of eVs
entered the global warming equation.

Is this is related to the Theory of Conservation of Pixels?

Old June 19th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.health
Sharon Too

And then you don't use those electrons: -Bang!- a bunch of eVs
entered the global warming equation.

I wear a tin foil hat and strategically place wire hangers in the upper
corners of rooms in my house to ward off that stuff. Good science,
donchaknow.

House Training LUCY Dog behavior 3 September 23rd 05 01:12 AM
need some help house training my new lab puppy Bill Dog behavior 20 October 26th 04 05:09 AM
need some help house training my new lab puppy Bill Dog behavior 0 October 24th 04 12:53 AM
House training and such... AIMEE Dog behavior 0 October 9th 03 12:18 AM