Delaware Ohio KC AKC Agility Trial - April 17/18 - Wilmington, OH

Old January 12th 04, 11:42 PM
Lisa Baird

Default Delaware Ohio KC AKC Agility Trial - April 17/18 - Wilmington, OH

Delaware Ohio KC AKC Agility Trial - April 17/18 - Wilmington, OH

The premium list for this event is now available on our web site:

http://bragagility.com/html/Main/TrialInfo_AKC.html

You can also enter this trial through Dog Events Online:

http://www.DogEventsOnline.com/Baird

This year, because of circumstances beyond our control, the event will

be held in Wilmington, OH, in Robert's Arena. Wilmington is exit #50 off

of I-71 south of Columbus. While distance would have this as not our

FIRST choice of location, the facility is outstanding!

This trial will be held indoors, on dirt, with ample crating space,

parking close enough to work out of your vehicles, and more than enough

(close!) RV parking spaces with water, sewer and electric hook ups, on site

restaurant, affordable area hotels, etc. Electronic timers will be used

for both rings.

Judges are Ilze Rukis, Mark Sjorgren and Karen Paulukaitis. We are

taking up to 750 runs/day and, as previously, this trial will be Random

Draw. Opening Period for Random Draw: Feb. 14 – Feb. 28 with the Draw

held March 1. Closing date is March 31. Entries received prior to Feb.

14 MUST be returned, no exceptions.

Anyone with problems downloading, or who would like a hard copy

will be mailed one upon request.

There is a list of dogs who have a height card on file with us

listed on the web site, so you'll know if you need to send with this entry.

We all intend to have a great time and hope you join us!

Lisa Baird

DOKC Agility Trial Secretary