Hi to all

Old November 23rd 07, 12:26 PM
Thepamperedpup Thepamperedpup is offline
Junior Member

Default Hi to all

Hello I'm new here. Just joined!

I have a 8 year old Dobermann and I adore him. Looking forward to knowing more about all members here.
My dog loves ½ a dozen of the toys I bought for him! A Happy Pup is a Happy Me!

Dog Toys, Dog Chew Toy, Durable, Plush, Indestructible, Squeaky, Small & Big Dog Toys
Old November 23rd 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
diddy[_2_]

Thepamperedpup spoke these words of
wisdom in :

Hello I'm new here. Just joined!

I have a 8 year old Dobermann and I adore him. Looking forward to
knowing more about all members here.
My dog loves ½ a dozen of the toys I bought for him! A Happy Pup is a
Happy Me!

'Dog Toys, Dog Chew Toy, Durable, Plush, Indestructible, Squeaky, Small
& Big Dog Toys' (http://www.thepamperedpup.com/shopping/treats-toys.asp)

Hi, My dogs have lots of toys too, but they're only allowed to play with the
ones that I choose to interact with him at the time. Too many toys can cause
behavioral issues. If they have so many toys that everything they see, they
think is "theirs", then your stuff becomes theirs too. I like to keep my
stuff well defined from their stuff. Too much of anything is a bad thing,
although I would like to try out the too much money concept....