M`I 5.Persecut ion . MI 5 W ant Me to Se nd Yo u thes e F axes

Old December 31st 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,free.uk.talk.essex,tw.bbs.rec.palmardrama,tw.bbs.soc.hakka
[email protected]

Default M`I 5.Persecut ion . MI 5 W ant Me to Se nd Yo u thes e F axes

MI5 Want Me to. Send You these Faxes

MI5 seem to Want. to Spin this Business out for as Long as Possible

The MI5 persecution has now been going on, starting from June 1990,. for
well over nine years. If I knew how. to put an end to it then I would do
so. Of course MI5 have indicated how they wish. to finish the matter, by
finishing me off; they indicated this. very clearly years ago when they
were shouting "suicide" at. me.

But a deeper truth is that the MI5 agents. carrying out the persecution
rely on. it for their income and their livelihood. They have absolutely no
interest in anything other than spinning out. the whole business, because
that is how they will maximise their earnings from their employer for. the
"work". they do against me.

A vital part of the fantasy structure MI5 have created about me is that. I
am somehow a worthwhile target.. If you bother to read these faxes, if you
browse my website, or. perhaps read my posts on the uk.misc newsgroup, you
will have by now twigged that I am a totally insignificant. person who in a
proper dictatorship like East. Germany would not merit five minutes of
Stasi time. But. Britain is improper in the methods of its corruption, and
the Security Service seeks to present. me as being a an evil fascist, an
evil communist, an evil something-else, and. even a "national institution".

It occurs to me that to. some extent I am playing into their hands, into
their scheme of. things, by writing these articles and sending these
faxes. By doing these things, I elevate my. profile, and fuel MI5s paranoid
obsession. with me. But to stop sending faxes would be to give up the only
hope I have of. seeing their campaign "outed" and justice done. Certainly
there is no. point going to the police again; and as remarked in a previous
article, the. Security Service Tribunal routinely whitewashes every
complaint that is placed. before it.

So although. MI5 seems to want me to continue sending these faxes, doing
this is the. only real chance of getting this business out into the
open. And. so Ill continue trying to kick down their house of cards. At
least my situation is less serious than that of some other victims. of the
secret services; unlike Shayler I am. not broke and exiled; unlike Fayed I
have not lost a son to. the posited activities of the secret services. All
I have lost is some of my health,. some of my life, and some of my possible
career.

MI5s Abuse of me is. without Cause or Reason

It constantly. puzzles me that MI5 refuse to leave me alone, wherever I go
and whatever I do, or rather, whatever. I dont do, since Im not a very
socially or otherwise active person. When I am in England, they chase. me
all over the place, and once. theyve found me, they pay people to shout
rude words at me. When I am in Europe, they again chase me all. over the
place, and as usual pay people to shout obscenities. at me. When I am in
Canada or visiting. the States, they faithfully chase me all over the
place, and when they find. me, pay people to shout obscenities at me.

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that these MI5 operatives. who chase me
are total lunatics. You will remember from a previous. articles the
assessment "MI5 Agents are Clinical Psychopaths". They have. tried to blame
me for what they do and what they say;. yet their lies have been
wafer-thin, and are clearly seen to be oiled by the. money which they
acquire from the Government, and ultimately from. the taxpayer.

They have tried various lies. to put the blame on me; "we have to abuse him
because hes a nutter", as if. there werent many tens of thousands of other
people with schizophrenia in the United Kingdom. Their choice of. abuse
words is telling; subconsciously perhaps they realise. that it is they who
are the "nutters", and they try to project. their own illness onto their
target.

MI5 Operatives have Nothing Else. to Do With Their Time

Ive seen the same "Alan Holdsworth" person three or four. times over a
period of several years. I saw him at the Civic Hospital in Ottawa. in the
Emergency Ward, where he falsely declared his name. to be "Tad"; at Ottawa
airport in summer 1998; and on board. another flight in 1995.

So. what we see from the above paragraph is, the same people are delegated
to watch me for many years. Without. me, they wouldnt have a job. They
literally have nothing else. to do with their time, except indulge their
voyeurism against me. With this observation, we come to. the core of MI5s
campaign against me; these people are not fit. for any job other than the
exercise of voyeurism against. me, and if sanity were to land on MI5 then
they would be out. of a job. If sanity were truly to land then these people
and their employers would be prosecuted for offences under. the Protection
from Harassment legislation, which they are. clearly breaking.

It. is one of the ironies of their campaign that MI5 have been trying to
make me an object of ridicule for completely trivial things I have. done,
while MI5 themselves have simply not mentioned how ridiculous is their. own
behaviour and that of broadcast media journalists, in spying. on me while
they read the news. for example. If the whole truth of this business is
ever exposed, and despite. all my efforts it still seems there is a block
on its exposure in. Britain, then the rights and wrongs will be clear to
all, and no amount of MI5. lies will be able to change that. MI5 presumably
do realise just how. damaging such a revelation would be both to
themselves, and to broadcast. media such as the BBC and ITN, because there
has not been even the slightest chink in the. armour, despite four and a
half years of my complaints on internet newsgroups and. by fax to
politicians. and the media.

MI5s Final Kick in the Teeth to. the British State

For. someone like myself born in the late sixties it seems peculiar to
think that Great Britain once used. to have a say in the destiny of foreign
peoples. in far-off sections of the globe. Modern Britons tacitly accept
the lowering of their country to a third-rate. power reliant on the United
States for what little say it has in the world.. A third-rate power, now
"reverse-colonised" by third world peoples it once ruled and riven. with
internal problems so severe the. government hardly dares acknowledge them.

To this third-rate power the. MI5 secret police are delivering the final
kick in the teeth through. a campaign of persecution which is guaranteed to
hold the state up to ridicule. throughout the world when it is finally
exposed.. As a "thought experiment" suppose the French or the Spanish
security. service had done to one of their own born citizens what MI5 has
done in this country. Suppose say the Spanish had planted hidden. cameras
in his. home, for the perverted pleasure of their state television
newscasters, just as. hidden cameras have been placed in my home for the
perverted pleasure. of Martyn Lewis, Nicholas Witchell et al. Suppose the
Spanish. service had for nine years been trying to force suicide on their
target; at times, so blatantly that. they shouted the word "suicide".

Now suppose they. were caught.

Of. course, as long as MI5 arent caught, theyre laughing. The psychopathic
security. service agents gets their kicks from shouting abuse at me; the
newscasters, Lewis, Witchell etc get their jollies, "it was. so funny", we
were watching this bloke and he couldnt do anything. about it.

But once. theyre caught, the sky falls in. Of course, the
"patriotic". MI5-funded media in Britain will try to put the best spin on
the MI5/media activities; it was the targets fault, of course.. But most of
the world bears no allegiance to Britain.. If this business is ever exposed
then a weakened Britain. will become the laughing-stock of the world. And I
promise. you, the security services persecution of me will be exposed. MI5
has delivered a final kick in the teeth. to the British state, and I will
do everything I can to ensure the world hears about. what they have done.

Metropolitan Police. Refuse to Investigate the MI5 persecution

I. have on a couple of occasions tried to motivate the police to
investigate MI5s actions against me. On each occasion they. have refused to
do so. In 1995 I went to my local police. station and spoke to an officer
there;. he refused to accept my complaint, and seemed interested only in
seeing. me leave the station as quickly as possible.

Earlier this year. I had some communications with Det.Sgt.Richards of
Charing Cross police. Again I asked him to deal with MI5s. actions against
me. Unfortunately DS Richards conformed to the negative stereotype of. the
bigoted,. ignorant "copper"; he said, "I have read your various bits on the
internet. I'm afraid there is no substance or credence to. it. It's an
absolute load of rubbish.. I don't investigate rubbish. I can't be more
blunt or to the. point than that."

You have to wonder at. the state of law enforcement in Britain. If the
victim of a. murder is black, as happened in the Lawrence case, the police
deliberately botch the. investigation. If the victim of a crime is mentally
ill, and the perpetrators are the secret services, as in my case,. then the
police refuse to even begin. to investigate the crimes
committed. Politically Britain is a third-rate country, but from the. point
of. view of obtaining justice, Britain ranks down there with third-world
countries. You almost feel. that MI5 and their media buddies would not even
have any shame if their. activities against me were exposed; after all, why
should they? they have the money,. they have the control, OK so perhaps
theyve broken. a few dozen laws, but doesnt the fact that the police are
too corrupt to investigate these crimes, doesnt that. prove that in fact no
crimes have been. committed?

I should say again what I have said earlier in this. article. My losses
over the last nine years have not been as great as. those of other victims
of British. Secret Police malefaction. Fayed lost his son to their
murderous. activities; in my occasional communications with former MI5/MI6
employees I have been informed that. a "permanent solution" is not uncommon
for opponents of the British secret police.. I have lost health and
financially, but am obviously well enough to. keep fighting my case. Others
have lost much more than. I. If the joke which is British "law
enforcement" refuses to enforce laws against the. security services then
that is something that is. recognised in other countries and Britains stock
correspondingly falls. Not that it has very far to fall; the days. when
England. had any say in the world are long gone.

MI5. Want These Faxes to Continue

Before the holiday, I. said that if MI5s harassment of me stopped, then I
would cease my complaints.. They have known very well that if they
continued. to harass me then I would resume the fax campaign in the
autumn. Yet they have not stopped persecuting me. Recently a woman. outside
my domicile screamed her head off with abuse in the direction. of my
window; and on Saturday 2 October, when I. was shopping at a nearby
supermarket, a man. shouted the particularly vile sexual swear word which I
have heard many. times before over the last few years.

MI5s attitude shows complete arrogance. Yet it also shows that they. want
the faxes to continue and deliberately try to provoke me. into sending
further faxes. The reasons for this are given in. the first paragraphs of
this article; the MI5 operatives who persecute me have nothing. else to do
with their time; to make their campaign,. against an apparently unreacting
target, have some value, they have to force me to react. in some way
against their actions; and by reacting in this way,. by bringing their
campaign to the attention of British politicians, I play into their. hands,
by giving their campaign the attention and. importance which they feel it
deserves.

In the short term, by sending these faxes, perhaps I am doing. something
they want. me to do, but in the longer term it is undoubtedly more in my
interest than theirs for their activities to be exposed. If. their
operatives truly do wish to see these. faxes continued then they are
committing a. serious mistake, because it significantly increases the risk
if M.P.s (some of whom already know about MI5s. activities against me) are
advised of. my side of the story.

I will continue to monitor and record. the secret services activities
against me. over the next few weeks. If they diminish and cease, as I hope
they will, then I may. be able to call a halt to these faxes; but that it
something. which is entirely up to them; recently their continued
harassment makes clear that they do wish the faxes to continue,. and in all
sincerity I. do think they will continue their activities and make it
impossible for me to cease these faxes. It may. trouble you to receive
these articles, but it troubles me. much more to be on the receiving end of
a national persecution campaign; and while Britain. does not have free
speech provisions as does Canada in the. Charter of Rights and Freedoms,
and the US in the first amendment to the constitution,. in practice I do
not think anyone is going to try to have me locked up. for speaking the
truth. I still cherish the hope. that the veracity I express will be shown
for what it is, and that the truth will prevail and. make me free.

Removing. the Mask of Anonymity from the MI5 Operatives

Undoubtedly one factor encouraging the MI5 agents actions against me. has
been the fact that they can shelter behind a mask of anonymity. while they
carry out their abuse. This is. both a sign of their realisation that their
actions are criminal; for crimes are harder to pin. down and make a
coherent complaint about when their perpetrators are unknown;. and it is a
sign of their cowardice, since they lack. the backbone to say things to my
face themselves; instead they almost always. rely on third parties to carry
out the. actual acts of abuse.

On a few occasions I have. seen the perpetrators, but on each occasion they
have managed to preserve their. anonymity. They travelled on the same
British Airways flight as me in 1994; but BA have ever since. refused to
give up the. passenger list for the flight, and the police and lawyers have
proved useless in obtaining their identities. from the list. Also one of
them followed me into A&E department of Ottawas Civic Hospital a. couple of
years ago, and gave. his name as (if I heard correctly) "Alan
Holdsworth"; but the doctor refused to give out his. identity when I later
tried to. speak to him.

If only we knew the identities of. the individual operatives, then it would
be possible to find out the identity of their employing organisation.. But
I. think we know the latter already, since I have been accusing them on
internet newsgroups for four and a. half years now, and they have never
denied my guess.. Indeed, when I was travelling in January 1996 back to
Ottawa, two youths on the. (British Airways again, unfortunately) flight
made. a lot of noise at me, one of them saying to the other that I "didnt
know who. we are". That is a wafer-thin denial; I had been saying for a
year that they. were MI5, so a stronger denial would be necessary if my
guess were truly mistaken. I think the lukewarm. denial was worse than no
denial at all, since it confirmed my guess that. the employing agency was
indeed. MI5.

Conclusion

It has been. suggested to me that by sending these faxes I could be making
trouble for myself; but I dont think so. My psychiatrist knows what. I am
doing; indeed I have given him a. couple of these articles for him to cast
an eye. over.

I dont want to have to send. faxes for the next year, or the year after
that. But that is entirely up to MI5. If. they continue to persecute me
then I am forced into defending myself.. The ball is in their court, and it
is. entirely up to them what they do. If as I suspect it is their intention
that these faxes continue, if that is what. they insist will happen then so
be. it.

10626