M,I`5,Persecut ion th eir metho ds an d ta ctics

Old January 1st 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc,rec.pets.dogs.rescue,rec.pets.herp,rec.photo,rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default M,I`5,Persecut ion th eir metho ds an d ta ctics

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=. MI5: methods and tactics -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

They deliberately set out. to harass in a way that would resemble the
symptoms of. schizophrenia, so that any report of the harassment would be
taken as indicating mental illness and "treated". accordingly. They never
show their own. faces; they only work through proxies, in the media, among
the public, and by manipulating people in the. workplace. Since they do not
declare. their identity there is no evidence to initiate legal action
against the. security services or anyone else. The only people you can
prosecute are the proxies. and they will deny knowledge of any conspiracy.

By repeatedly humiliating and abusing the victim, they. induced mental
illness. This is the. worst form of human rights violation: making any
statement of the harassment appear to be symptomatic of. the illness which
they cause through the harassment. That this can happen, and people. collude
by silence, is absolutely. horrifying.

From the beginning in June 1990 they set a pattern. of harassment which they
have followed without change for the last six. years. They paint me as a
"threat" to which people must "react" (shades of Nazi. persecution methods),
while simultaneously. portraying their hate campaign on which they have
spent over a million pounds of taxpayers’. money as a "joke".

The MI5 that breaks. the law with the silent complicity of the police is the
same. agency that is now seeking a role in the fight against crime. Perhaps
the real joke. is the proposed involvement in the implementation of justice
of an organisation. which commits criminal acts with secrecy and disinterest
for the. legal process.

10269