[OT] disqualifications

Old January 8th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.motorcycles, rec.pets.dogs.misc
[email protected]

Default [OT] disqualifications

On Jan 7, 7:36 pm, laughing man wrote:
On Jan 6, 9:20 pm, "Joe" wrote:

I don't worry about those types.

Me either... If they come near me or my kids and try anything, I'll be
explaining why they are deceased.

BUT I worry about cougar and black
bears...they think WE are an easy lunch. 8^) But I'm armed AND I pack
a HUGE dog whose breed can run off a bear or eat the cougar.

Whoa... What kind of dog *do* you have? I can't think of a dog that would
easily take a cougar out.

Caucasian Ovcharka...go to AACOO in the googleverse. :^) Then find
Zhukov.

Why is having two testes fully descended, as demonstrated by Thumper,
is important,
and why are monorchid males disqualified? I mean, do owners really
stick their hands
into a caucasian scrotum to check if there is a second teste hidden
and hope to
get their hands back intact?
Old January 8th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.motorcycles, rec.pets.dogs.misc
laughing man

Default disqualifications

On Jan 6, 9:20 pm, "Joe" wrote:

I don't worry about those types.

Me either... *If they come near me or my kids and try anything, I'll be
explaining why they are deceased.

BUT I worry about cougar and black
bears...they think WE are an easy lunch. 8^) But I'm armed AND I pack
a HUGE dog whose breed can run off a bear or eat the cougar.

Whoa... *What kind of dog *do* you have? *I can't think of a dog that would
easily take a cougar out.

Caucasian Ovcharka...go to AACOO in the googleverse. :^) Then find
Zhukov.

Why is having two testes fully descended, as demonstrated by Thumper,
is important,
and why are monorchid males disqualified? I mean, do owners really
stick their hands
into a caucasian scrotum to check if there is a second teste hidden
and hope to
get their hands back intact?- Hide quoted text -

When you have a CLUE... Leave. You obviously know nothing about
everything Krusty Krotch.

If you aren't man enough to grab your buddy you ain't no man. Mind you
it had better be for a very good reason. I've had reason...you just do
it to see what having a pair feels like.
--
Keith S
Always use your real name