Water Workshop, June 26-28 (Central Ohio)

Old February 8th 04, 05:02 PM
Lisa Baird

Default Water Workshop, June 26-28 (Central Ohio)

(permission to post where appropriate)

I know it's cold now, but get ready for water work in June!

Kathryn Monroe will be in Ohio with PAWZitive Beginnings June 26-28 to
help us all learn to have fun in the water with our canine pals!

Kathy will be teaching for those who would like to compete in Portuguese
Water Dog trials, NAVHDA, or just plain water fun with swimming and
retrieving! We will do land work, water work, boat work and have doggie
massage and lecture time as well.

Whether you are a novice or an experienced competitor, Kathy will have
tips and ideas to help improve not only your performance, but the team
work and bond between you and your dog.

For more information please contact me and I can send you the flyers as
Word Documents or PDF files. Please indicate which you would like. Very
soon we hope to have them on our web site, but due to server issues the
site is currently unavailable.

You can also access these forms by joining the VERY low volume PAWZ
email list for updates on this and other seminars PAWZ hosts in Central
Ohio.

Lisa Baird - Haleakala PWDs
"Truly" - CH Fantaseas Truly Scrumptious, CD, AAD, AX, NAJ
"Havoc" - Stargazer Come Hell'R HiWater (adolescent with promise!)
Wiley MAD, SM, JM, RM - Beloved All American
Buckeye Region Agility Group http://www.bragagility.com/
PAWZitive Beginnings Dog Training, LLC http://www.pawzitivebeginnings.org/