Brandi and Kadin have graduated

Old February 27th 08, 12:48 PM
Brandi's Mom Brandi's Mom is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Central Michigan/Central Florida
Default Brandi and Kadin have graduated

We had our final class in basic obedience tonight. It was a combined class with the 7-8 and 8-9 classes. My kids did great but I had to hand Brandi over to my instructor because I couldn't handle both dogs at the same time. But she is such a little star and did beautifully with Betty. They were given certificates of completion and a little mortar board hats for their ceremony and graduation picture.

At eight PM we went to register for our CGC testing. I had someone hold Kadin while Brandi tested and then hold Brandi while Kadin tested. I was worried about Kadin passing but knew Brandi was more than ready for her test. During the long 3 minute separation for Brandi we had a terrible thunder storm. The lights flickered and the thunder rumbled but all was well. She just sat quietly and waited for me to come back to get her. Kadin had it easier we just had the rain drumming on the roof..

It was a bunch of fun for me and them and they BOTH PASSED!!

I am continuing their education by enrolling Kadin in advanced obedience and Brandi in novice obedience.

Brandi Kadin Judy and Fosters Sparkle and Parker
Old February 27th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
diddy[_2_]

Brandi's Mom spoke these words of
wisdom in :

[...]

Congrats!!!!!!!!