Your pets photo printed on just about anything.

Old April 7th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
PersonalizedImprinting.com

Default Your pets photo printed on just about anything.

Hello dog lovers....

I'd like to take moment to introduce our business. We specialize in pet
photography and specialty printing on photo paper as well as over 200 great
gifts and collectibles. We use the dye sublimation printing process on all
of our products producing gorgeous prints of your favorite photos or
artwork.. We are fellow dog lovers and you'll see photos of our Saint
Bernard throughout our website.

We particiapate as vendors in various shows including dog shows. We shoot
studio portraits and print on site. If you know of any dog shows accepting
vendor applications, we would greatly appreciate a heads up. If you are a
retail shop and would like to offer photo printed products in your store,
our wholesale/fulfillment program is perfect for you.

Please feel free to visit our website. If there is anything we can help you
with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Ross & Cindy
www.personalizedimprinting.com

Toll Free (877) 877-1037