You're not gonna believe what my friend's dog did

Old May 10th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
Roger Stevenson

Default You're not gonna believe what my friend's dog did

First let me say that it's really awesome to see a place that
appreciates the importance of properly training your dog and has such
love and compassion for dogs. You guys will definitely be seeing me
around here more often :-)

There's this dog park I go to every weekend and I've been trying to
get my friend to come along. I'm trying to tell him the importance
properly training your your dog and keeping him active. One weekend
he finally comes and brings his cute little beagle. While there, his
beagle runs off towards some lady holding a sandwich and takes a huge
bite at it. Long story short, her hand was badly bitten and she ended
up suing my friend and his dog had to be put to sleep.

Ever since this has happened, I cannot stress enough the importance of
properly training your dog. I'm actually a professional dog trainer
and I started my own blog because I want people who can't afford or
maybe aren't interested in professional dog training to at least
properly equip themselves with the tools and knowledge necessary to
avoid terrible events like what happened to my friend.

Anyways, I would love it if you guys would check out my blog about
dogs at http://dogtraining22.blogspot.com/ .
Feel free to e-mail me with any dog training questions you may have at

Looking forward to hearing from you guys :-)

Roger Stevenson