stuffed dog

Old July 8th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.misc
oceanchelle

Default stuffed dog

I have an off-the-wall question that I hope someone can help me with!
My dog is 12 years old, and he is the best friend I have ever had. I
know he won't be around for too much longer - so I want to do
this..... I've heard of people getting their dead pets stuffed - and
I think that is crazy. I'm not interested in THAT. But, I WOULD like
to have someone create a stuffed animal (fake) - that looks as close
to my dog as possible. I don't mean real fur or anything - but as
realistic as possible. Just to remember him by. Does anyone know
where I can get that done?? Thank you!

I got a big stuffed ALF for Christmas [email protected] Dog behavior 0 January 13th 06 09:38 PM
Stuffed Kong Lynda Dog behavior 54 November 8th 04 05:11 PM
Stuffed Kongs Lynda Dog behavior 1 November 5th 04 12:16 PM
Stuffed Kong Lynda Dog behavior 0 November 2nd 04 10:31 AM