3 New Pix of Zelda

Old July 14th 03, 04:03 AM
Robin

Default 3 New Pix of Zelda

"misty" wrote in message
No More Pictures, Please?
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/Transfer/ZeldaNew2.jpg You can really
see her Shar Pei neck wrinkles in this photo. She really doesn't like
getting her pic taken.

What is the other part of her mix? I have a shar pei/ pit bull mix. You
can see her pics here.

http://community.webshots.com/album/67771168NDiBDq

Robin

Old July 14th 03, 05:15 AM
misty

Robin wrote:

What is the other part of her mix? I have
a shar pei/ pit bull mix. You can see her
pics here.

Your pups are adorable! The tug pic was so cute! I just love her curly
tail..Zelda's only gets that tight when something is Very
Interesting..like maybe someone coming in the yard.

Well, Peach, Zelda's dam, was a stray. But she looked like a Lab.. with
maybe some Pit or Boxer in her. Something about the way her teeth fit
together and she had a front end that just made me think Pit or Boxer.

She was the same color as Zelda but without the dark muzzle. And she
had floppy ears..like a Lab. She wasn't as tall as Zelda.. but
outweighed her by ~15-20 pounds. White patch on her chest.. webby
toes.. normal fat tail. She had a previous litter (when she was dumped
at the neighbor's she was very pg.. ) that appeared to have been sired
by the local Beagal sp. Picture short legged Labs. I guess someone
around here didn't want to responsibility for her :-(

Zelda's possible dad ..could be either my sis' Shar Pei or one of 3 of
his sons. At the time Peach was bred they were all in the neighborhood
and intact. There is a Chow but I don't know if it's a boy or girl..and
it's behind a fence. The Peis were all tied out during the day. Peach
roamed as she pleased and was seen in the yard a few times.

Nuckle's (Papa) is black.. but his brother was the same "buff" color
Zelda is. His brother was a longhair.

Zelda's littermate, Cisco, has curly fur the same color as Zelda.. but
he outweighs her by at least 20 pounds.

Her sister, Fluffy, has the curly hair too but she looked more Shitzuish
;-) Just in the way the fur curled..otherwise she wa mainly creamy
white.

There were at least 5 pups in Zelda's litter.. only 3 survived being
allowed to roam the countryside.

Cisco's human fell in love with the pups and wanted one. We then had a
"puppy roundup" at the neighbor's. I managed to get 2 pups home.
Fluffy and Cisco. Bathed and brushed they went home with our
friend..and Fluffy went on to another friend's house.

That left one puppy running around...Zelda.

I begged and pleaded and talked my hubby into letting us give her a
home. We also adopted Peach..and got her spayed.

Unfortunately she was used to roaming..and didn't take kindly to my
trying to E-Fence train her. She ran away taking Zelda with her.

Zelda showed up 3 days later...and has been deathly afraid of gunshots
and fireworks ever since.

My little girl is priceless to me. She's a great companion and
wonderful housemate.

Thanks for looking at her :-)

~misty N~Zelda

Old July 15th 03, 09:55 PM
misty

Good girl, Zelda..Come here..good girl skritch

Guess not too many people wanted to look at you.. I know you're not a
puppy anymore. nose nudge But you are my sweet little girl. pat pat
And your boyz love you... even Daddy loves you..he says your the best
dog he's ever known. That's high praise coming from someone who doesn't
really care for furry creatures.

Let's go for a walk, good girl.

~misty N~Zelda

Old July 15th 03, 10:14 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 15 Jul 2003, misty opined:

Good girl, Zelda..Come here..good girl skritch

Hey I saw them! Is the last pic the same pooch?

Zelda is a cute pooch, misty.
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Wisdom is to the soul what health is to the body. -
François de la Rochefoucaul

Old July 16th 03, 10:12 PM
misty

And from a trip to Swiss Valley Nature
Park:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/Tran
sfer/ParkWildLife.jpg Apparently he
lives next to the park ;-)

Chad wrote:

Hey I saw them! Is the last pic the same
pooch?

Zelda is a cute pooch, misty.

No, the last picture was of a Black Lab that lived nearby the Preserve.
He just looked so cute hiding in the woods and wanting to come up to all
the kids that I had to take a pic of him.

It was the last day of school and I was chaperoning my 9yo.'s class.
Beautiful bluffs and valley just past Spring bloom. The kids had a
great time playing in the creek collecting "specimens". The Preserve is
just outside of Dubuque.

~misty N~Zelda

Old July 16th 03, 10:15 PM
misty

Deb wrote:

I didn';t! Could you repost please, Misty?
I wanna see her!

Here they are including the captions. Thank you :-)

Just chillin'
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/Transfer/ZeldaNew1.jpg That weird thing
by her nose...it's her tongue! Caught her licking her nose as she
trotted 'round the yard.

No More Pictures, Please?
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/Transfer/ZeldaNew2.jpg You can really
see her Shar Pei neck wrinkles in this photo. She really doesn't like
getting her pic taken.

Budding Trainers:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/momisty/Transfer/ZeldaNew3.jpg Doing a "down"
for her boyz.

~misty N~Zelda

Old July 16th 03, 10:42 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 16 Jul 2003, misty opined:

No, the last picture was of a Black Lab that lived nearby the Preserve.
He just looked so cute hiding in the woods and wanting to come up to all
the kids that I had to take a pic of him.

I didn't think Zelda could morph that much.. *smile*

It was the last day of school and I was chaperoning my 9yo.'s class.
Beautiful bluffs and valley just past Spring bloom. The kids had a
great time playing in the creek collecting "specimens". The Preserve is
just outside of Dubuque.

Looked like fun...
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Their very silence is a loud cry. - Cicero

Old July 17th 03, 02:55 PM
Mary W.

misty wrote:

Deb wrote:

I didn';t! Could you repost please, Misty?
I wanna see her!

Here they are including the captions. Thank you :-)

She's very cute! Looks just like one of my agility club's instructors
dog. Looks like she was having fun with the kids.

Mary