Why would this be?

Old July 18th 03, 06:30 AM
Paula

Default Why would this be?

I walked a couple blocks to lunch today from a seminar I was attending.
As I was sitting at an outside table eating, I noticed two dogs barking
and lunging at everyone who walked by the decrepit place they were
behind the fence of. It looked like some kind of auto repair place,
only there seemed to be more deteriorating of autos than repairing going
on. Anyway, it made me wonder why I hadn't noticed them when I had
walked right past them on my way to the place I was eating at. They
barked at men alone, women alone, families with children, anyone who
walked past.

On the way back to the seminar, I walked right past them again. They
had just finished chewing somebody out for being on the other side of
their fence as I waited for my walk signal, but when I got across there
and walked right along the same path, they said nothing. They didn't
come to the fence and didn't bark at all. They definitely saw me, but
made no move at all to come to the fence, bark or stare me down. It was
so weird to me that I stood just past the place for a while to watch
other people coming by and watched the dogs run to the fence and bark at
everyone who went by after me up until I had to get on back to my
seminar.

Why would this be? I've never been to that area before so they couldn't
know me. I couldn't think of any difference between myself and the many
others who got the full treatment. I am certainly no dog whisperer. Any
possible explanations?

--
Paula
"Some of my wife's relatives, to drive them crazy, you'd
Old July 18th 03, 05:12 PM
Tricia9999

Why would this be? I've never been to that area before so they couldn't
know me. I couldn't think of any difference between myself and the many
others who got the full treatment. I am certainly no dog whisperer. Any
possible explanations?

--
Paula

Pretty fascinating!! Maybe they know you are a dog person? I don't know, but it
is very interesting. If you have any time, maybe you could go watch on other
days and see if anyone else gets the same treatment you do. Then you could ask
them about their interests and find out if they are dog people?? I would love
to see this.