interior design

Old July 19th 03, 05:27 AM
culprit

Default interior design

my old futon finally gave up the ghost, so we had to shop for a new couch.
we finally decided on a small sectional, with a chaise lounge attached.
yes, i picked it specifically so the dogs could hang out on the chaise part.
:-)

anyway, i think they approve:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1296

-kelly

Old July 19th 03, 08:43 AM
Deb

Subject: interior design
From: "culprit"
Date: 7/18/03 9:27 PM Pacific

anyway, i think they approve:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1296

Oh, yeah, the couch looks very nice with the dog accessories! Nice accents!

Deb
Shi the Survivor
Georgie the Kid-Snarker
Old July 19th 03, 02:19 PM
bentcajungirl

Kelly,
Natch, your subject line caught my eye. Nice, nice furniture. My favorite
design has always been a chaise. I have done several in my upholstery
business and always try to buy them off the customer and they decline my
offer. The dogs are lovely kids, too. What a happy, content picture.
Perry
bentcajungirl

Old July 19th 03, 02:39 PM
FurPaw

culprit wrote:
my old futon finally gave up the ghost, so we had to shop for a new couch.
we finally decided on a small sectional, with a chaise lounge attached.
yes, i picked it specifically so the dogs could hang out on the chaise part.
:-)

anyway, i think they approve:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1296

That would be a GREAT picture for the pb-rescue calendar -
depicting pbs as couch potatoes!

It is a sign of a true dog person that not only does she allow
the dogs up on the new couch, but she buys one with their comfort
in mind!

Now, where do you get to sit? :-)

FurPaw

--
There's no reason to give credence to anything spoken above 90
decibels.

To reply, unleash the dog.

Old July 19th 03, 02:43 PM
Mark/Shell

Loved the photo's of your dogs. Glad to see I'm not the only one who lets my
dogs all over my furniture. Non dog owners think I'm terrible

Shell
see my boys at http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/hollyputt

Old July 19th 03, 03:58 PM
_michael

culprit wrote:
my old futon finally gave up the ghost, so we had to shop for a new couch.
we finally decided on a small sectional, with a chaise lounge attached.
yes, i picked it specifically so the dogs could hang out on the chaise part.
:-)

anyway, i think they approve:
http://groups.msn.com/culprit/manu.m...o&PhotoID=1296

-kelly

hello kelly,

That is a fine and dogworthy couch. We will be upgrading the dogtv.com
couchcam couch as well in the near future.

--
mi.chael
li.ve...

..http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
..http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
..http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
..http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
..http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for advice on
slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in for her
spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she still was."
--shelly couv.rette

"raises hand i've been told by three different vets that
harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
vet-shopping, BTW."

--shelly couv.rette

"if you really can't resist
it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine G, you can give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed pumpkin.
i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couv.rette

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people stop
me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her up!"

--shelly couv.rette

"i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
vet who tells you you're hurting your .widdle precious? i
think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
got a dim view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couv.rette

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that harriet is
awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me that
just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couv.rette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about measuring
out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny measuring cup, or
counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she gives her dogs
when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When grandma tried to
give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit, because it was in
violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny calorie that goes
into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser.