Need homes for rescued mother dog & 7 puppies

Old February 11th 12, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Lisa Hanger

Default Need homes for rescued mother dog & 7 puppies

I rescued a pit mix female, unfortunately never having owned a female
dog before I didnt realize she was in heat right away and she got
pregnant. She had 9 puppies on 12/29. It was a struggle to care for
her and my other 2 dogs when I was working, then I was laid off a week
before Christmas. I need to find homes for her and 7 puppies. She is a
loving , gentle dog that is great with kids and other dogs but,
doesn't like cats. The puppies are adorable, they are a mix of.german
shepard/husky/pit/?. There are 3 that are black with white markings, 2
white with tan markings and 2 brown with the shepard markings. Please
help me find homes for them. I hate to take them to animal care or the
spca.
Old February 11th 12, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.dogs.rescue
Jo Wolf

Check out the local pet stores on Saturdays and Sundays; most have a
variety of local/area rescue groups that are no-kill, offering dogs
and/or cats for adoption. These groups are your best bet for help.
Note that you did not provide the city, state/province, and country
where you are located.

This group is almost extinct now, but was set up as a place for rescue
workers to share information, rather than to place dogs. The group is
international.... at least in theory.

Jo Wolf
Martinez, Georgia, USA