Breed Addiction (BC)

Old October 19th 03, 10:28 AM
Chicha

Default Breed Addiction (BC)

And you think you are breed addicted?

Ha-Ha
Check agility.co.il , pg 19 of Gallery.

Chicha.
Old October 19th 03, 01:31 PM
Lori Reynolds

Nothing wrong with that! I have 3 tattoos of greyhounds! :-)
--
Lori in Peoria, IL

om...

Old October 19th 03, 06:13 PM
Rocky

Lori Reynolds said in rec.pets.dogs.breeds:

I have 3 tattoos of greyhounds!

GIF! GIF!

Old October 19th 03, 07:08 PM
Lori Reynolds

Can't put photos here, can we? What's a fast, easy site to put a couple
photos on?
--
Lori in Peoria, IL

Old October 19th 03, 07:22 PM
Rocky

Lori Reynolds said in rec.pets.dogs.activities:

Can't put photos here, can we? What's a fast, easy site to
put a couple photos on?

A bunch of regular posters have free picture pages with yahoo
and similar portals. I'm sure that they'll chime in.

Otherwise, you can post pictures in the binary newsgroups, such
as alt.binaries.pictures.animals (I'm sure that Greyhound
tattoos would qualify as on topic). Just post the subject title
here.

Old October 19th 03, 08:48 PM
Chicha

"Lori Reynolds" wrote in message news:Luvkb.815280$YN5.824618@sccrnsc01...
Nothing wrong with that!

I like it !!!

I have 3 tattoos of greyhounds! :-)

Pics? ;-)

Chicha.

--
Lori in Peoria, IL

om...

Old October 19th 03, 10:30 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"Lori Reynolds" wrote in message
Nothing wrong with that! I have 3 tattoos of greyhounds! :-)

I'm still working on the design, but I want a Belgian sillhouette
on my ankle. I'm trying to figure out what I want as the filagree
type bordering design...it'll come to me one of these days!
Shelly & The Boys