Anyone ever hear of this new supplement?

Old July 16th 03, 07:46 PM
JDCav

Default Anyone ever hear of this new supplement?

Hi,
I would appreciate your opinions on a new supplement for dogs. My dog
suffers from allergy related itching and has problems with his coat. A friend
of mine told me about a new supplement called canine health formula which she
said stopped all of her dogs scratching, plus it offers benefits to the heart
and eases arthritis. I did some research on my own and the supplement appears
to be very clinically proven and sound. I was just wondering if any of you out
there had any experience with it. Thanks again. The link for the products
home page is
http://www.caninehealthformula.com

Jeff

Old July 16th 03, 08:03 PM
ZPL

WAY overpriced! You can get the same stuff even at the health food store
for less. Regular, human grade flax or fish oil is just fine. MUCH
cheaper, too!

Old July 16th 03, 09:06 PM
Rocky

Marcel Beaudoin said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

It's very interesting that whoever registered this domain
did so through via a route that allows you to hide your
personal information.

How so?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....lthformula.com

Old July 16th 03, 09:22 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Rocky wrote in

How so?

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....lthformula.com

My bad. The whois search that I checked out samspade.org, gave no
information. That and the info I got from the godaddy website made it seem
like godaddy is the place to go if you want to hide your personal
information.

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'We're practically the size of mice,
Brain. We are mice, Pinky!'

Old July 17th 03, 05:18 AM
Rocky

Marcel Beaudoin said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

That and the info I got from the godaddy website made it
seem like godaddy is the place to go if you want to hide
your personal information.

"Whois" used to be a lot easier when there was only one
registrar, eh? Dnsstuff.com checks all the registries and does
a whole lot more, too -- check out its main page. I use it
mostly to trace spam and then block (not filter) email based
upon IP addresses.

Old July 17th 03, 12:55 PM
Dimpled Chad

On 16 Jul 2003, Rocky opined:

Marcel Beaudoin said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

That and the info I got from the godaddy website made it
seem like godaddy is the place to go if you want to hide
your personal information.

"Whois" used to be a lot easier when there was only one
registrar, eh? Dnsstuff.com checks all the registries and does
a whole lot more, too -- check out its main page. I use it
mostly to trace spam and then block (not filter) email based
upon IP addresses.

I heard that one is able to smother personal information for an extra fee
when registering domain names these days. Is that accurate?
Chad

--
Looking for a pet? Adopt one! ** http://www.petfinder.com
Info for a healthy, happy dog? * http://www.dog-play.com

Sometimes the best defense is a skillful surrender.

Old July 17th 03, 12:56 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Rocky wrote in

"Whois" used to be a lot easier when there was only one
registrar, eh? Dnsstuff.com checks all the registries and does
a whole lot more, too -- check out its main page.

Merci beaucoup!!

Marcel Beaudoin & Moogli

'This is a lot of tripe; you know
that.'--The Brain

Old July 17th 03, 04:18 PM
Rocky

Dimpled Chad said in rec.pets.dogs.health:

I heard that one is able to smother personal information
for an extra fee when registering domain names these days.
Is that accurate?

I have no idea, but with so many places to register, it wouldn't
surprise me.

Old July 17th 03, 04:23 PM
Marcel Beaudoin

Rocky wrote in

I have no idea, but with so many places to register, it wouldn't
surprise me.

According to godaddy.com, they offer just this option:

http://tinyurl.com/h89x