PDA

View Full Version : Dog rescue

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

  1. Re: Where's the harm in Usenet foolishness? LYNN KILLMOOREPUPPIES
  2. Re: Where's the harm in Usenet foolishness? LYNN KILLMOOREPUPPIES"I'll put a biter down as fast as anyone"
  3. JOE ERR WHY
  4. JOE ERR WHY
  5. JOE ERR WHY
  6. Re: MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class (our unsung dog killers/rescuers)
  7. Re: MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class (our unsung dog killers/rescuers)
  8. Re: MacKenzie's First Pinch Collar Class (our unsung dog killers/rescuers)
  9. Re: abandoned pups
  10. Advice needed
  11. Advice needed
  12. Advice needed
  13. Re: No good turn goes unpunished
  14. Re: No good turn goes unpunished
  15. When to say goodbye?
  16. When to say goodbye?
  17. When to say goodbye?
  18. Options for adopting out my dog.
  19. Options for adopting out my dog.
  20. Options for adopting out my dog.
  21. Training dogs
  22. Training dogs
  23. Training dogs
  24. This can make you some extra cash, check it out.
  25. This can make you some extra cash, check it out.
  26. This can make you some extra cash, check it out.
  27. Alaskan Malamute on Kill List
  28. Alaskan Malamute on Kill List
  29. Alaskan Malamute on Kill List
  30. Re: Melissa - Cocker Question
  31. Attn Aussie rescuers! Two Young Adults in NJ!
  32. Attn Aussie rescuers! Two Young Adults in NJ!
  33. Attn Aussie rescuers! Two Young Adults in NJ!
  34. Missing dogs?
  35. Missing dogs?
  36. Missing dogs?
  37. Re: MN Animal Cruelty Case
  38. CONTEST!!!
  39. CONTEST!!!
  40. CONTEST!!!
  41. Update to Free Web/Email for Rescues
  42. Update to Free Web/Email for Rescues
  43. Update to Free Web/Email for Rescues
  44. Rescue E-cards
  45. Rescue E-cards
  46. Rescue E-cards
  47. Re: For what its worth... Jerry - change ya tactics, man!
  48. Re: For what its worth... Jerry - change ya tactics, man!
  49. Re: For what its worth... Jerry - change ya tactics, man!
  50. Need Some Help on Great Danes
  51. Need Some Help on Great Danes
  52. Need Some Help on Great Danes
  53. Free Minature Shetland SHeepdog
  54. Free Minature Shetland SHeepdog
  55. Free Minature Shetland SHeepdog
  56. Re: How to determine a rescue dog's age?
  57. SC: Stolen Boxer
  58. SC: Stolen Boxer
  59. SC: Stolen Boxer
  60. good "family dog" recommendation
  61. good "family dog" recommendation
  62. good "family dog" recommendation
  63. 1 y/o spayed f APBT red and white (4 adoption)
  64. 1 y/o spayed f APBT red and white (4 adoption)
  65. 1 y/o spayed f APBT red and white (4 adoption)
  66. Adoption Alert!!
  67. Adoption Alert!!
  68. Adoption Alert!!
  69. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  70. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  71. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  72. Available - Ontario, Canada
  73. Available - Ontario, Canada
  74. Available - Ontario, Canada
  75. Rescue: Looking for Yorkshire Terrier
  76. Rescue: Looking for Yorkshire Terrier
  77. Rescue: Looking for Yorkshire Terrier
  78. Re: Is a fence-jumper trouble?
  79. Re: Is a fence-jumper trouble?
  80. Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area)
  81. Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area)
  82. Charlie the Chocolate Lab Needs a New Home (SF Bay Area)
  83. Wanted: Friendly, large Irish Wolfhound cross
  84. Wanted: Friendly, large Irish Wolfhound cross
  85. Wanted: Friendly, large Irish Wolfhound cross
  86. New Rescue Help!!
  87. New Rescue Help!!
  88. New Rescue Help!!
  89. Court Sends a Clear Message to NC PUPPYMILLER!!!!!
  90. Court Sends a Clear Message to NC PUPPYMILLER!!!!!
  91. Court Sends a Clear Message to NC PUPPYMILLER!!!!!
  92. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  93. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  94. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  95. [Fwd: Mass Gassing of Shelter Dogs, San Antonio, TX]]
  96. [Fwd: Mass Gassing of Shelter Dogs, San Antonio, TX]]
  97. [Fwd: Mass Gassing of Shelter Dogs, San Antonio, TX]]
  98. Urgent Help Needed
  99. Urgent Help Needed
  100. Urgent Help Needed
  101. "Best Friend Forgotten" David Duchovny!!!
  102. "Best Friend Forgotten" David Duchovny!!!
  103. "Best Friend Forgotten" David Duchovny!!!
  104. DogTrainerHotList
  105. DogTrainerHotList
  106. DogTrainerHotList
  107. A MUST for ALL pets !
  108. A MUST for ALL pets !
  109. A MUST for ALL pets !
  110. Aussie rescue location ?
  111. Aussie rescue location ?
  112. Aussie rescue location ?
  113. Pet Meds and Flea Products For Sale
  114. Pet Meds and Flea Products For Sale
  115. Pet Meds and Flea Products For Sale
  116. DogTrainerHotList
  117. DogTrainerHotList
  118. DogTrainerHotList
  119. St. Bernard - Baltimore County (MD) Animal Control has her
  120. St. Bernard - Baltimore County (MD) Animal Control has her
  121. St. Bernard - Baltimore County (MD) Animal Control has her
  122. Re: Found Boxer & Pomeranian
  123. Re: for real or not
  124. looking to hame a rescue dog
  125. looking to hame a rescue dog
  126. looking to hame a rescue dog
  127. Olympic Games
  128. Olympic Games
  129. Olympic Games
  130. New pictures of the Bullwall Barkers
  131. New pictures of the Bullwall Barkers
  132. New pictures of the Bullwall Barkers
  133. TO: So. Calif. dog rescue folks
  134. TO: So. Calif. dog rescue folks
  135. TO: So. Calif. dog rescue folks
  136. Crosspost by req: Deaf Aussie lost in PA
  137. Crosspost by req: Deaf Aussie lost in PA
  138. Crosspost by req: Deaf Aussie lost in PA
  139. scottish terrier
  140. scottish terrier
  141. scottish terrier
  142. Re: Duck Tolling (Toller) Breeders???
  143. Re: Curing problems with rescue dogs
  144. Re: Curing problems with rescue dogs
  145. dogs and young kids
  146. dogs and young kids
  147. dogs and young kids
  148. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
  149. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
  150. Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
  151. Tripod Heeler/Catahoula/Border Collie? Mix Needs Help
  152. Tripod Heeler/Catahoula/Border Collie? Mix Needs Help
  153. Tripod Heeler/Catahoula/Border Collie? Mix Needs Help
  154. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  155. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  156. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  157. Warning about Dog Trainer
  158. Warning about Dog Trainer
  159. Pitt Bull Rescue???
  160. Pitt Bull Rescue???
  161. Pitt Bull Rescue???
  162. Adoption question
  163. Adoption question
  164. Adoption question
  165. Re: Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal]
  166. Re: Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal]
  167. Re: Crate Training Problem [Jeerry/ Miicheal]
  168. Re: Need Contest & Games Ideas
  169. Vote for Willie!! :)
  170. Vote for Willie!! :)
  171. Vote for Willie!! :)
  172. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue, Inc.
  173. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue, Inc.
  174. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue, Inc.
  175. Hormones in greyhounds
  176. Hormones in greyhounds
  177. Hormones in greyhounds
  178. Rescue Group just started
  179. Rescue Group just started
  180. Rescue Group just started
  181. beagle links...
  182. beagle links...
  183. beagle links...
  184. Re: I Got Bitten Today Lynn K (my life as a dog murderer)
  185. Re: I Got Bitten Today Lynn K (my life as a dog murderer)
  186. Re: I Got Bitten Today Lynn K (my life as a dog murderer)
  187. Questions about unwanted dogs
  188. Questions about unwanted dogs
  189. Questions about unwanted dogs
  190. Animal Planet show
  191. Animal Planet show
  192. Animal Planet show
  193. Rez dogs
  194. Rez dogs
  195. Rez dogs
  196. Beagles...
  197. Beagles...
  198. Beagles...
  199. testicle alert! testicle alert!
  200. testicle alert! testicle alert!
  201. testicle alert! testicle alert!
  202. Re: Can I just attach a Pic?
  203. Re: Can I just attach a Pic?
  204. Re: Can I just attach a Pic?
  205. Re: Escalation of behavior prior to extinction of behavior. NICESURGERY FOR THE FAMILY PET
  206. Re: Escalation of behavior prior to extinction of behavior. NICESURGERY FOR THE FAMILY PET
  207. Re: Escalation of behavior prior to extinction of behavior. NICESURGERY FOR THE FAMILY PET
  208. Help needed with Boxer
  209. Help needed with Boxer
  210. Help needed with Boxer
  211. Dog Rescue Centre Website, Kent, UK
  212. Dog Rescue Centre Website, Kent, UK
  213. Dog Rescue Centre Website, Kent, UK
  214. Re: TPW troll posts.
  215. Re: Update On My "Dominant Agressive" Puppy
  216. Re: Need Advice and Help in placing 4 dogs in a no-kill shelter
  217. Re: I Got Bitten Today
  218. Re: BullMastiff
  219. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue
  220. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue
  221. Labs available through Golden Gate Lab Rescue
  222. Re: Getting the Point Across
  223. Re: Getting the Point Across
  224. Re: Getting the Point Across
  225. Test. Please disregard.
  226. Test. Please disregard.
  227. Test. Please disregard.
  228. Business proposal
  229. Business proposal
  230. Business proposal
  231. Re: Where we stand/sit/down/leave it Now
  232. Re: Where we stand/sit/down/leave it Now
  233. Re: Where we stand/sit/down/leave it Now
  234. bad mix
  235. bad mix
  236. bad mix
  237. Pet ID Tag...
  238. Pet ID Tag...
  239. Pet ID Tag...
  240. Re: About the dog biters....
  241. Re: About the dog biters....
  242. Re: About the dog biters....
  243. Recuiting new foster homes - idea
  244. Recuiting new foster homes - idea
  245. Recuiting new foster homes - idea
  246. Re: Training a dog through negative reinforcement
  247. Re: Training a dog through negative reinforcement
  248. Re: Training a dog through negative reinforcement
  249. Re: chilling account of a near -miss dog shooting
  250. Re: chilling account of a near -miss dog shooting